The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Martinez would be a great fit as a national team coach somewhere IMO. That kind of football would suit him.

I'd have him as the US coach, tbh.

Why do you wish more pain onto yourselves than what Klinsmann is already giving out? :undecided:

Martinez would be a great fit as a national team coach somewhere IMO. That kind of football would suit him.

I'd have him as the US coach, tbh.

Why do you wish more pain onto yourselves than what Klinsmann is already giving out? :undecided:

I think Martinez is class. His punditry is the best there is because he actually knows wtf he's talking about compared to the other shitheads usually talking. I like the way he sees the game and has a great way of explaining it very matter of factly, and like Deuce says, I think that would go a long way in a national team setup.

Defending is fairly important at the international stage like.

Defending's important no matter the level, but his weaknesses as a coach would be less exposed at that level.

Defending's important no matter the level, but his weaknesses as a coach would be less exposed at that level.

Deuce, stop settling for mediocrity.

I don't want him for the U.S. :lol:

I don't want him for the U.S. :lol:

giphy.gif

Pardew, Conte and Karanka for me.

Why Conte?

Just have a feeling it's going to go tits up for him, and we all know how much Roman loves to sack a manager.

Pardew, Conte and Karanka for me.

Why Conte?

Just have a feeling it's going to go tits up for him, and we all know how much Roman loves to sack a manager.

Same here. I think it's going to go the same way Scolari did.

Like City i genuinely believe a lot of Chelsea's issues last year were down to them being disillusioned with the manager in charge, the mental refresh will do wonders for both teams.

You don't go from title contenders to complete s**** overnight, quality isn't the issue IMO. Plus they'll both obviously spend s*** loads anyway.