The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

AVB now odds on favourite for Southampton job.

Don't mind him, i felt he got a treated bad when in England before. When you look at tossers like Pardew/Hippo head/Pulis and their stinking football, they get constant praise. Fucking baffles me no end.

Southampton will be a good fit for him, low pressure environment.

Oh man, I'd be happy for AVB actually. Think he had something about him, but was in a couple of tough spots previously. Southampton could be a nice fit.

What a potential collection of managers in the prem next year. Hope we bounce straight back up, so we can add Rafa to the mix.

Didn't AVB get more points in a season that Pochettino did last year?

Southampton constantly watch managers who fit their philosophy so they will already have had plans in place before they knew they were losing Koeman.

Guest neesy111

Didn't AVB get more points in a season that Pochettino did last year?

Southampton constantly watch managers who fit their philosophy so they will already have had plans in place before they knew they were losing Koeman.

He did.

as I recall he was sacked post Bale being sold and the DOF having bought a load of crap to replace him

£105M on Soldado, Lamela, Chadli, Paulinho, Capoue, Chiriches, and Eriksen.

as I recall he was sacked post Bale being sold and the DOF having bought a load of crap to replace him

£105M on Soldado, Lamela, Chadli, Paulinho, Capoue, Chiriches, and Eriksen.

god look at that money wasted, only ones who've been worth the cash has been Chadli and Eriksen, Lamellas shown flashes but not really worth what they paid for and the rest crap.

Always liked AVB thought he was treated poorly at Spurs and Chelsea. Got a bit of a man crush on him too

For some reason, the media have a downer on him so he is not going to get an easy ride from them.

Happy for the Everton lads that come on here, that's a great appointment but lost a lot of respect for that club following their pathetic showing at the stadium of shite last season.

Strange move for Koeman. A sideways step at best. He's leaving a club massively on the up, playing in European competition, with a cracking team and a state of the art stadium for a club where the supporters still think it's 1985 and will be shouting for his head if they're not in the top 4 by Christmas playing in the worst ground in the league for good measure.

Good luck to him, because I like the bloke but I think it's a decision he'll end up regretting.

I have a strange feeling that the success at Southampton won't transfer to Everton, hope I'm wrong on that though.

Shame for Southampton, two managers in a row pinched.