The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Rumours beginning to circulate that our Bob has gone, should never have been appointed. If it's true I'm still not happy as the brain dead that brought him in will no doubt have another unpleasant suprise for us. :(

Rumours beginning to circulate that our Bob has gone, should never have been appointed. If it's true I'm still not happy as the brain dead that brought him in will no doubt have another unpleasant suprise for us. :(

:pardsgrin:

Believe me we'd take that lol.... 

Think worse, much much worse, then it will be closer to what we will end up with. At least Pardew has a record of some initial success.

Think worse, much much worse, then it will be closer to what we will end up with. At least Pardew has a record of some initial success.

Stop right now, that's the talk of a battered wife taking the husband back for one more chance. Don't even think about it, you're selling your soul to the devil if you do.

Stop right now, that's the talk of a battered wife taking the husband back for one more chance. Don't even think about it, you're selling your soul to the devil if you do.

Believe me, I would not want him, but he would no doubt be better than what our board will get in.

Believe me, I would not want him, but he would no doubt be better than what our board will get in.

That is unpossible.