The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

The list of names being put forward for the Swansea job :anguish: May as well just relegate them now.

When have Swansea ever appointed anyone on the bookies list?

I hope for your sake that you don't this time either!

Swansea are a club I don't mind at all, would much rather you stay up than some of the other shit in that league.

Actually wanted Bradley to do well because of the s*** Robbie Savage was talking when he got the job. As well as that he was doing badly but I think it's a bit harsh to judge managers when they don't get a pre season with the team

He didn't inherit a good situation at all but he also didn't have them showing any kind of improvement. It's a shame because he is a highly-respectable manager and he'll never be given another chance in the country, while complete and utter s*** like Pardew continue getting looks.

Media also treated him like absolute s*** when he started and they seemed to be rooting for his failure. American, no PL experience, says the word "soccer", makes fun of his attire. All pretty pathetic tbh.

Regarding his performance, he stepped into a terrible situation, surely worked his bollocks off and didn't get it done, so the sacking while harsh, totally get it.

I wanted Bradley to succeed, but let us be honest here, there is nothing at all harsh about this sacking. BB has been a disaster of Carverian proportions who has made the team demonstrably worse. In the eleven matches Bradley took charge of, Swansea conceded 3 or more goals in EIGHT of them. There were being embarrassed on a regular basis. Someone who performs this badly has not earned the right to a transfer window for improvement. I wish the man well in his future endeavours.

If Swansea hire Pardew that all but confirms their relegation.

They deserve some kind of award and special recognition for being as stupid as they are if they go and hire another s*** c***.

Hire Pardew and I shall enjoy watching them crash and burn as I was enjoying Palace's demise.

People say this, but it really doesn't, Pardew always has a decent start at the clubs he manages, it'd be next season if he we're to get the job that the s*** will come.

I agree with this, good old Pards would keep them up and have the media eating out of his hand as normal, before his collapse took place next season.

I personally belive it will be different this time and he'd easily take them down but we may never know.

I hope for Swansea's sake they don't hire him either way. There are plenty of clubs I'd rather see get relegated before I see it happen Swansea so hopefully they appoint someone decent who can see to it that they get themselves ahead of shit like Sunderland, Hull, Boro, Burnley, etc.

Apparently looking for a short term guy until the summer when they will review.

Harry Redknapp has put himself forward.

He will apparently look to bring in Terry and Lampard to help keep them up.

Giggs ruled out, Coleman not interested as he doesn't want to alianate family in the area (apparantly) and Paul Clement high on the supporters wish list, Rowett looked upon favourably too.

Appoints Pearson.

I'd be surprised if Clement was to leave Bayern in his first season there.

Rowett might be an OK choice. Ugly football sometimes but I gather Swansea fans don't give a shite about how/where 3 points come from at the moment.

Didn't Clement do relatively poor when given a managerial opportunity at Derby?

just over 42% win ratio. Not too shabby. Play-off position was not good enough for Derby's owner.

I couldn't quite recall how good/bad he done but thought it was worse than that to be fair.

I think they spent over 25 million on players and the owner expected to be clear at the top.

Actually wanted Bradley to do well because of the s*** Robbie Savage was talking when he got the job. As well as that he was doing badly but I think it's a bit harsh to judge managers when they don't get a pre season with the team

He didn't inherit a good situation at all but he also didn't have them showing any kind of improvement. It's a shame because he is a highly-respectable manager and he'll never be given another chance in the country, while complete and utter s*** like Pardew continue getting looks.

Media also treated him like absolute s*** when he started and they seemed to be rooting for his failure. American, no PL experience, says the word "soccer", makes fun of his attire. All pretty pathetic tbh.

Regarding his performance, he stepped into a terrible situation, surely worked his bollocks off and didn't get it done, so the sacking while harsh, totally get it.

Did the media treat him particularly harshly? Haven't noticed anything over the top.

They hired a bloke on the back working in Norway & Le Havre, he did an entirely predictable atrocious job and was sacked.

Soccer AM's Brad Boobley being a prime example.

Just not Pardew, please God. Cannot be fucked seeing his face any fucking more. Can't be bothered still rooting for him to lose, week on week. He doesn't deserve a PL job.

I wouldn't mind tbh. I still feel cheated that he was sacked so quickly before the media professionals admitted that he has been the biggest fraud in English football for the past decade. I don't think Swansea will hire him fwiw, even they can't be that blind.

He's due a bucking of that trend. You can't just always be good for a year or less. He's getting his rep now.

Even if he did get them relegated though he'd still have the excuse of them already being down there when he arrived. I don't see any good that could come of him going to Swansea