The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I'd be surprised if Conte sees out the week after recent performances. Despite the Watford win.

I picked him at the start of the season to not last the distance at it happens. He has an air of Mourinho about him in that he seems all about the now and very little about being a long term club builder.

That c*** Hughes is surely going to go soon.

He's got an extremely loyal chairman, don't think he's in any real danger yet, but a few more defeats and even those owners will start to get a little nervous. Seems to me like he's got a very lopsided squad, doesn't know who he should play or what formation. He just seems very confused, the right thing to do from their perspective is to probably pull the plug.

Monk (who I like) has spent a fortune and they look very poor, Rafa will never get the credit he deserves for winning the league, reducing the wage bill and still making £30 million.

Moyes linked with a return to Everton. I'd actually love it if he turned them around and got them to the top 8 or so this season. Would just prove even more what a lost cause Sunderland were last season.

Love it even more if he took them down

Moyes linked with a return to Everton. I'd actually love it if he turned them around and got them to the top 8 or so this season. Would just prove even more what a lost cause Sunderland were last season.

In fairness Sunderland isn't the only place where he did a bad job post Everton, he's just not a good manager in 2017.

Guest neesy111

No one should ever touch Moyes again.

Aye, everything he's touched after Everton has been a disaster.  His transfer knowledge is ridiculously limited.