The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ll never forget when he arrived the media where Wenger who and ripped into his record, then a year later he was the dogs bollocks. Brave move by Arsenal at the time mind.

Tuchel or Jardim imo. Allegri would only be in the running if Juve fail to win the title this season imo.

Think Allegri said a few weeks back his future lies abroad: I think he'll leave Juve at the end of the season

Really? Could you post a link if there is one? Always thought he'd have another go at the CL, he said after Real stuffed them in the final that he thought about leaving, but after what happened in Madrid a couple weeks ago I think he'll want one last go at it. Failure to retain the scudetto will be a disaster and I can see him leaving if they blow it somehow.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/02/massimiliano-allegri-exclusive-interview-coach-should-base-decisions/

Tuchel or Jardim imo. Allegri would only be in the running if Juve fail to win the title this season imo.

Think Allegri said a few weeks back his future lies abroad: I think he'll leave Juve at the end of the season

Really? Could you post a link if there is one? Always thought he'd have another go at the CL, he said after Real stuffed them in the final that he thought about leaving, but after what happened in Madrid a couple weeks ago I think he'll want one last go at it. Failure to retain the scudetto will be a disaster and I can see him leaving if they blow it somehow.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/02/massimiliano-allegri-exclusive-interview-coach-should-base-decisions/

:thup: Good read, that.

Think he'll give it 1 more year at Juve and then move on.

Guest chopey

We of all fans can't call other fans for their hatred of their current manager to the dismay of the rest of the fans and pundits.

Can't fucking stand Arsenal fans like. Ungrateful self entitled cunts. Fans of other clubs would snap their hands off to have half the success Arsenal have had.

:thup: And we shouldn't have hounded Pardew out as he finished fifth.

Extreme example I know but I don't see why Arsenal fans are ungrateful/self-entitled/whiny/everything else they get levelled at them because they saw their club stand still and then go backwards over the course of a decade.

I think it's now or never; where can he go 2019/20? Man Utd possibly? He's not the Real Madrid type, Bayern if Kovac bombs? Nowhere else I can think of

I think it's now or never; where can he go 2019/20? Man Utd possibly? He's not the Real Madrid type, Bayern if Kovac bombs? Nowhere else I can think of

London clubs are more likely. No idea which one, between Arsenal and Chelsea. You're probably right thinking about it tbf. If he'll move abroad it's to the PL, like. Can't see him at PSG or Bayern. Agree with you saying he's not a Real Madrid type manager.

Can't fucking stand Arsenal fans like. Ungrateful self entitled cunts. Fans of other clubs would snap their hands off to have half the success Arsenal have had.

:thup: And we shouldn't have hounded Pardew out as he finished fifth.

Extreme example I know but I don't see why Arsenal fans are ungrateful/self-entitled/whiny/everything else they get levelled at them because they saw their club stand still and then go backwards over the course of a decade.

Differnce is we finished 5th despite Pardew and we’re only the decline and were fielding teams to deliberately go out of cups. Arsenal may have went down the league standings but are still winning trophies.

some of the criticism is a bit ott but its not unwarranted, for a good many years it seemed arsenal had the exact same season every year and it was frustrating me to see the exact same mistakes year after year due to wenger's stubbornness so god knows how Arsenal fans felt. And fact is Arsenal having been in major decline for the past few years

Arsenal will go the same way as Man Utd.. ie struggling to find a new identity.

There is a huge hole in the Premier League after Man City and its there to be filled by a club with ambition and a decent manager.

Liverpool?

Guest neesy111

There is a huge hole in the Premier League after Man City and its there to be filled by a club with ambition and a decent manager.

Liverpool?

Spurs will be sticking around for a while, Chelsea will also comeback.

Liverpool?

Liverpool youngest team in the Premier League, I think they will be a lot more solid next season.

Liverpool?

Liverpool youngest team in the Premier League, I think they will be a lot more solid next season.

Thought we were youngest?

Liverpool?

There is also every chance that Salah will never repeat his miraculous season.

Difficult to know if that is his normal level or he’s just having one hell of a year.