The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

On 25/09/2023 at 21:58, gdm said:

I might actually get my arse along to see them now. Mad to think he’ll be kicking about Inverness. Had a massive soft spot for him at NUFC even though he really wasn’t that great for us. That goal vs Man Utd though…

19 hours ago, AJ9 said:

I might actually get my arse along to see them now. Mad to think he’ll be kicking about Inverness. Had a massive soft spot for him at NUFC even though he really wasn’t that great for us. That goal vs Man Utd though…

Annoyingly I saw them a few weeks ago. It’s a shame he didn’t stay at Newcastle longer 

On 06/06/2023 at 18:23, aussiemag said:

This is tough for me because I have huge admiration for Ange, but detest Spurs as a club. I do think he can do a Howe like job with that squad. 

I'll just leave this here. :pardsgrin:

As much as I sympathise with Man U fans for having a crap owner I don't think they can blame the Glazers for this one. They got the manager the fans wanted and give him the best part of £400 million.

Ten Hag wasted that on poor signings and fell out with the squad not the owners.

Bournemouth this seasons Leeds? Have spent a lot of money under the radar, on the face of it signing good players, brought in a young progressive coach on the up with the aim of playing attractive football but will ultimately go down. 

The promoted sides may save them but them and Everton are trying their best to make it interesting. 

It's a shame the media's fawning over every slightly unpolished, human answer to questions is going to make me sick of Ange at some point.

Seems a genuinely alright bloke, unlike Klopp who was always clearly a demented little cunt behind his 'zany' soundbites.

9 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Bournemouth this seasons Leeds? Have spent a lot of money under the radar, on the face of it signing good players, brought in a young progressive coach on the up with the aim of playing attractive football but will ultimately go down. 

The promoted sides may save them but them and Everton are trying their best to make it interesting. 

They've had a horrendous start fixtures wise though. I think they'll be fine.