The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Danny Mills on 5Live claiming Martinez' team is too much like Kevin Keegan's Newcastle. :rolleyes:

In what way?! Ever?!!! Danny Mills wouldn't know Kevin Keegan's team if they turned up at his front door and kicked him in his stupid bald heed.

Guest Howaythetoon

I like Martinez and his style, but he hasn't kicked on despite a good start at Everton. His sides cannot defend for well, toffee. He did well in general at Everton, but they are obviously looking to progress rather than regress and that's what was happening under Martinez. He needs to think long and hard about defending and try and implement something into his very good forward attacking style otherwise he will never rise above his current level which is nice on the eye footy with no backbone. I'd prefer him over the likes of Moyes, Bruce, Big Sam and Hughes et al mind.

Danny Mills on 5Live claiming Martinez' team is too much like Kevin Keegan's Newcastle. :rolleyes:

In what way?! Ever?!!! Danny Mills wouldn't know Kevin Keegan's team if they turned up at his front door and kicked him in his stupid bald heed.

Much like Keegans Newcastle reserve team?

Did he play under him there?

Guest Howaythetoon

For me Martinez is of a similar ability level to Pardew, a one trick pony with no plan B

He is a one trick pony, but he tries to win games, likes to attack and is a million miles away from Pardew when it comes to attitude and football philosophy. He's basically a very very very shit KK.

He did well in general at Everton

Finishing 11th and 12th in his last 2 seasons with a team who regularly competed in the top 6 under his predecessor constitutes 'doing well' now?

Be fucking quiet man and remember the irritating shit we had to endure re. other fans' opinions of Pardew.

I honestly can't stand Martinez in the slightest he's quick to overlook decisions that go his way from the ref or defend leg breaking challenges his players dole out but should any 50/50 decision go against him or a bad challenge on one of his players then its a crime against football itself. Also he's just not very good at managing

Basked in the glory of that cretin snapping Haidara. Absolutely fucking loved the crushing of a professional's limb. Bloke's an abomination.

:lol: masterclass in hyperbole