The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Tbh I think thats a great move for Celtic...

great for Celtic I just don't get it from Rodgers pov, yes Celtic are a big name globally and its easy silverware to pad out the cv and champions league football but the other side of it is, its a poor league at best so the value of the silverware is diminished and won't convince a Spurs (for example) that he is the man to take them onto glory and if he fails to win silverware then thats a major hit to his reputation. As for the CL having to go through the qualifiers is tough as their first game is end of july or early august and failure to progress is not the best way to start at the club.

great for Celtic I just don't get it from Rodgers pov, yes Celtic are a big name globally and its easy silverware to pad out the cv and champions league football but the other side of it is, its a poor league at best so the value of the silverware is diminished and won't convince a Spurs (for example) that he is the man to take them onto glory and if he fails to win silverware then thats a major hit to his reputation. As for the CL having to go through the qualifiers is tough as their first game is end of july or early august and failure to progress is not the best way to start at the club.

As much as we all love to hate Solskjær, I loved how he just straight up called both Celtic and the Scottish league worse in quality than Molde and the Norwegian league and that he thought Ronny Deila would've done better with Strømsgodset in Europe than he could do with Celtic :lol:

As much as we all love to hate Solskjær, I loved how he just straight up called both Celtic and the Scottish league worse in quality than Molde and the Norwegian league and that he thought Ronny Deila would've done better with Strømsgodset in Europe than he could do with Celtic :lol:

I loved how his first move in the PL was to buy his agents shite players because he's bent as fuck.

Guest neesy111

Never heard of him. Last gig was stinking Inter out. Sounds awful, silly Watford.

Obviously you haven't, EPL and nothing else.  Those forrin leagues are shite aren't they?

Guest neesy111

That's a hell of an appointment.

Agreed, very good manager.  Put Napoli back on the map.

Telegraph reporting that Maureen will be appointed as Man Utd manager next week.

Such a shit fucking decision. Martial and anyone else under 29 will be rotting on the bench while he pays £30m to bring Torres in to lead the line or whatever.