The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest neesy111

Lehmann for banter purposes alone, that fracas with Drogba was pure taste.

I always remember him getting booked all the time.

I love when he got sent to the stands at Old Trafford and couldn't get out of the dug out. So he just stood on the gantry above the tunnel, arms aloft :lol:

http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/177515_wengo5_516x350_55190a_jpgeec59c284da18065033cd7d54000396c

The kid in white, top left. :lol:

Mancini doing everything possible to get a huge payoff from Gazprom and leave for Italy job, by the looks of it and some rumors in Italy and Russia. What an epic fail this turned out to be, and I actually rate him a bit as a manager. Almost literally - spent more on players than the entire division, then whined that he needs even more players, sent an entire squad out on loan and will likely finish outside the top three (CL spots). Was he like that in England?

Seaman

Dixon      Adams                Keown        Cole

Pires        Vieira                  Petit          Overmars

Bergkamp

Henry

That would probably be mine.

Seaman

Dixon      Adams                Keown        Cole

Pires        Vieira                  Petit          Overmars

Bergkamp

Henry

That would probably be mine.

Must be a racist.

I used to have a PS1 game called Michael Owen Soccer or something like that and they didn't have the real names for players so there was Gary Slow, Dion Cork but my favourite one was Marc Oversaturn

I used to have a PS1 game called Michael Owen Soccer or something like that and they didn't have the real names for players so there was Gary Slow, Dion Cork but my favourite one was Marc Oversaturn

Did Nigel Summerfreeze feature?

Pires for Sanchez and that's mine.

Fair enough. My reasoning was that I feel like Pires benefited a lot from the talent of those around him at the time, seem to recall him scoring an inordinate amount of rebounds :lol: Whereas I think Sanchez was scrappy as fuck for Arsenal, and had the ability take the game by the scruff of the neck even when those around him were underperforming.

Ian Wrong up front, with Emmanuel Grand in midfield.

Ian Wrong up front, with Emmanuel Grand in midfield.

:shifty: