The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Phil Brown has been interviewed and as the only person who'll work with a ridiculous tan is bookies favourite. Apparently.

:lol:

No fucking way.

Mackay's achievements at Cardiff have been greatly exaggerated because he was working for a fucking loon.

he got them promoted when it seemed they never would as they always imploded at the end after looking good for the season.

but no wouldn't have him here.

If he's going to genuinely go and get an upgrade and give him the money to spend then fair do. No room for sentiment. We've seen at Southampton it can work.

Favourites to take over, not sure I'd fancy any of them over MacKay, Guidolin aside and without a knowledgable DoF, and I don't particular rate MacKay.

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Sven Goran Eriksson

Yilmaz Vural

Robert Jarni

Dave Jones

Murat Yakin

Roberto Di Matteo

Craig Bellamy

Lim Teong Kim

Francesco Guidolin

Tan must have gone through a thought process of "right, who's one of the only people in football that's a bigger cunt than I am?" if he's talking to that shitbag Solskjaer.

Yes I'm still accurate.

FYP

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tan must have gone through a thought process of "right, who's one of the only people in football that's a bigger c*** than I am?" if he's talking to that shitbag Solskjaer.

Yes I'm still annoyed.

Through on goal.