The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

• 3 weeks later...

Wenger to Chelsea short term ?

He apparently has 4 job offers, but will never manage another Premier League club. I can see him at Marseilles next season.

Thought I heard before he hates Marseille because of their cheating when he was managing Monaco

Wenger to Chelsea short term ?

He apparently has 4 job offers, but will never manage another Premier League club. I can see him at Marseilles next season.

Thought I heard before he hates Marseille because of their cheating when he was managing Monaco

I just looked it up and he hates them for some match fixing scandal. I still think he may go to a club in France or maybe Holland.

Claude Puel gone.

If they are after Rodgers or Rafa then they aren’t getting either before the end of the season. Surely it’s going to be a caretaker for the rest of the season.

I really think Howe would be a decent appointment for them.

wonder what Leicester think they're capable of achieving

From the outside I honestly don’t think he’s doing a bad job, and I think that for this season they needed a bit of stability. Not just because of the helicopter crash but because they have sacked a manager every season since they won the league.

However as we all know with Pardew, only fans of their respective clubs can really understand what’s really going on.

To be fair I think the only positive there is that they back their managers with money, but if you are using that logic then you can pretty much rule in every club in the Premier League as a viable option for himyes they won the league 3 seasons ago, but they have also sacked at least 1 manager every season since, including their manager who won them the league just a few months later. Would Rafa want to work like that? Also if their fans want more attacking football then I’m sorry to say it, they won’t take to Rafa and will soon be on his back.