The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Spurs getting an upgrade.

A few years ago maybe. Jose is broken now, he'll bully the players via the press sign a few aging players and lash out till it goes wrong.

Probs. I thought Poch leaving was the right thing but Mourinho was a busted flush in this league four years ago. Seems a really lazy appointment.

Suspect we'll be sat in here in 18 months saying that'll be him done in England for good.

It's a shame he's such a dullard when managing cos I find him likeable and quite interesting away from the dugout/press room.

Great appointment for Spurs. Wins trophies wherever he goes, and as nice football as they've played this past few years that's always been the thing that's been levelled against them.

Obviously there's an underlying issue amongst some of their players which he needs to address urgently.

Wow, tune out for a couple of days and this happens.

With Poch, I wonder what happens if that stupid handball wasn't given against Sissoko. Small margins in football etc. etc.

Mourinho strikes me as a completely busted flush. I can't see this ending well.

People said he was a busted flush after Chelsea but he still had reasonable success at Man United the first two years in that he got them back in the champions league and won a couple of trophies along the way.

They won't win the league of course but they could finally get a trophy.

That was fast.

Obviously mooching behind Pochettinos back to make sure they could get Jose before turfing him out.

Poch > Mourinho.

You will be saying Ole > Mourinho next.

Who knows. Ole is only at the beginning of his journey.

Ole’s been a professional manager for just over 9 years, at that stage Jose had won the Champions League, UEFA Cup, 2 Premier Leagues, 3 FA Cups, two Portuguese Leagues, Serie A amongst other things.

That was fast.

Obviously mooching behind Pochettinos back to make sure they could get Jose before turfing him out.

Poch > Mourinho.

You will be saying Ole > Mourinho next.

Who knows. Ole is only at the beginning of his journey.

:lol: Can't wait for the meltdown when this ends as expected