The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Hughton is done, simply not good enough to be a premiership manager. Can't see him lasting the next 24hrs.

Pepe Mel has done nowt, WBA made a huge mistake sacking Clarke and appointing him. If Sunderland stay up it'll be WBA that go down in their place, don't think that would age happened under Clarke.

Fulham and Cardiff are as good as gone so can't see either manager getting enough pressure to be in trouble.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hughton has shown himself to be more than good enough at this level. It isn't working at Norwich exactly, but staying up is their remit and he will keep them up for the second season running.WBA hit the panic button too early as did Cardiff. The best appointment has been Pulis at Palace and if he keeps them up, Poyet at sunderland.

Hughton has shown himself to be more than good enough at this level. It isn't working at Norwich exactly, but staying up is their remit and he will keep them up for the second season running.WBA hit the panic button too early as did Cardiff. The best appointment has been Pulis at Palace and if he keeps them up, Poyet at sunderland.

Hughton hasn't though, he's shown fuck all and never will. He's spent a lot of money for a Norwich team, and they barely play well together. he's no better than Pardew, only a likeable guy so easier to stomach.

Said pulis was a smart appointment from the off, no surprises to see what he's done there. Had we not folded like a pack of cards twice then Poyet wouldn't be looking so rosy, as it stands he's got them to a final, quarters, and on the verge of escaping trouble. He'll be somewhere else come august.

Hughton is done, simply not good enough to be a premiership manager. Can't see him lasting the next 24hrs.

Pepe Mel has done nowt, WBA made a huge mistake sacking Clarke and appointing him. If Sunderland stay up it'll be WBA that go down in their place, don't think that would age happened under Clarke.

Fulham and Cardiff are as good as gone so can't see either manager getting enough pressure to be in trouble.

Fulham have a fighting chance with Felix. Top and widely experienced manager who can get that extra bit out of a side.

Fulham have a fighting chance with Felix. Top and widely experienced manager who can get that extra bit out of a side.

Too far gone unless we give them a bump.

Could easily happen. Magath is a top four coach basically. It's a masterstroke by Shah. Must have been big money.

Hughton hasn't though, he's shown fuck all and never will. He's spent a lot of money for a Norwich team, and they barely play well together. he's no better than Pardew, only a likeable guy so easier to stomach.

Said pulis was a smart appointment from the off, no surprises to see what he's done there. Had we not folded like a pack of cards twice then Poyet wouldn't be looking so rosy, as it stands he's got them to a final, quarters, and on the verge of escaping trouble. He'll be somewhere else come august.

No better than Pardew :lol: if you say so :lol:

Could easily happen. Magath is a top four coach basically. It's a masterstroke by Shah. Must have been big money.

True but i do have to agree with TT here, no matter how good Magath is and i'm well aware of his accomplishments i get the feeling Fulham are too far gone for anyone to save them.

We'll see though.

Guest Howaythetoon

I've seen quite a bit of Norwich and they are easy on the eye but lack a goalscorer basically. They are a bit soft too and very inconsistent. They will stay up though, meaning job done for Hughton. I can understand why Norwich fans would want him gone and he isn't doing an exceptional job to be fair, but that doesn't mean he's not cut out for this league.

I've seen quite a bit of Norwich and they are easy on the eye but lack a goalscorer basically. They are a bit soft too and very inconsistent. They will stay up though, meaning job done for Hughton. I can understand why Norwich fans would want him gone and he isn't doing an exceptional job to be fair, but that doesn't mean he's not cut out for this league.

Hughton has signed Becchio, Hooper, van Wolfswinkel & Elmander.

If they lack a goalscorer, the buck stops with him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fulham and Cardiff are gone for me. Its between WBA and the mackems. The mackems will stay up.

Hughton has signed Becchio, Hooper, van Wolfswinkel & Elmander.

If they lack a goalscorer, the buck stops with him.

Yup.

Fulham, Cardiff and Norwich for the drop imo. Palace could be close but they've got a bit of fight.

Palace will stay up. Swansea are an outside candidate to fall into trouble.

Fulham, Cardiff and Norwich for the drop imo. Palace could be close but they've got a bit of fight.

Would love to see both Swansea and Cardiff out. Take bony off them as well.

Would love to see both Swansea and Cardiff out. Take bony off them as well.

:thup:

With Laudrup gone I don't enjoy them.

Same here. They play some nice stuff but lack a cutting edge. Said it before in this thread they need a more creative force from midfield and apparently they made a large offer for one in Jan but it didn't go through for some reason or another. RVW has had an awful season and his confidence is obviously shot, Snodgrass has been poor by his standards too. Hooper has been hit and miss and lacks that support from midfield. Ruddy is a pish keeper if you ask me, seen so many fuckups and soft goals conceded by him when watching them. The likes of Redmond and Fer are getting better and I'd imagine next season should be developing into good premiership players. Dunno what they will do with RVW, if Hughton is going to be a good manager then he will have to sort that one out asap but we all know that with strikers confidence is massive.

Think he will keep them up and if he gets a few new players in they will be a decent side. Considering he's pretty much overhauled their team in 2 seasons and led them to 11th, to conclude he isn't cut out for the premiership is extreme.

I think they're bloody awful to watch.