The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Isn't Wilkins supposed to be a decent coach?

That guy always looks like he's just in it for getting the best seat in the house, whenever I see him on the bench :lol:

Can I suggest that if you hate all things British this much you fuck off from this forum?

That guy always looks like he's just in it for getting the best seat in the house, whenever I see him on the bench :lol:

Can I suggest that if you hate all things British this much you f*** off from this forum?

Just seen this!  :mike:

I've never cringed so much in my life. I've shriveled up into myself.

Ray Wilkins? Sorry, but can't take that guy seriously. Never seen him say much that I found that impressive with his analysis, instead he was in the studio letting us know how matey he was with the lads on the teams he's been with.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 44s

Sky Sources: Fulham sack Technical Director Alan Curbishley and Assistant Head Coach Ray Wilkins. #ffc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the new Fulham owner.

I'm surprised he's even paying attention. With the draft coming up for his other team :lol:

Ron Brittania.

:lol: Ronny was born in the wrong century. Would've loved the Empire.

:lol:

Although Ron Brittania is fucking excellent.

Can I suggest that if you hate all things British this much you f*** off from this forum?

:lol: Embarrassing.

Poor Curbishley :lol: All those betting shortlists for every managerial vacancy for the last x years - and he's booted within a month! :laugh:

Was the Fulham owner in before Rene was hired? Either way - don't mind a ruthless owner. If it's for the good of the club, it's actually quite laudable to admit a hire (or three!) were wrong and take steps to rectify it. Better than sticking with the same turd for the sake of some daft notion of "stability".

Magath is a real force. Watch how Fulham start to change in a matter of weeks.

Poor Curbishley :lol: All those betting shortlists for every managerial vacancy for the last x years - and he's booted within a month! :laugh:

Was the Fulham owner in before Rene was hired? Either way - don't mind a ruthless owner. If it's for the good of the club, it's actually quite laudable to admit a hire (or three!) were wrong and take steps to rectify it. Better than sticking with the same turd for the sake of some daft notion of "stability".

It better be a matter of weeks.

I think we'll see Fulham drop. Don't think they have a good enough squad and think Magath will only put more pressure on bad and young players that will crumble under it.

Guest bimpy474

So you could say technically that fulham had two managers for a couple of days, hire one last week and then fire the rest of the staff and the old manager next week, unreal.  :lol: :lol:

Is proper mental :lol:

It's just desperation tbh. The owner sees that there's been no 'bounce' and has rolled the dice again in the grim hope that Magath gets a reaction and wins 5 or 6 games between now and the end of the season. It's really tight down there so a daft, tiny little mini-run of decent results may be enough to stay up this year.

If they stay up then Fulham fans (both of them) will say he was justified in chopping and changing managers as he felt like it. If Fulham drop they'll stay down for ages.

It's just desperation tbh. The owner sees that there's been no 'bounce' and has rolled the dice again in the grim hope that Magath gets a reaction and wins 5 or 6 games between now and the end of the season. It's really tight down there so a daft, tiny little mini-run of decent results may be enough to stay up this year.

If they stay up then Fulham fans (both of them) will say he was justified in chopping and changing managers as he felt like it. If Fulham drop they'll stay down for ages.

It is desperation but at least it shows their owner has got a pulse. Probably turns up for home matches as well the crazy bastard.

It is desperation but at least it shows their owner has got a pulse. Probably turns up for home matches as well the crazy bastard.

Agreed.