The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

(uploaded by sky)

Seems to blame the capitulation after the pen/sending off on lack of character, not the loss as a whole. Looks and speaks like he's 2 drinks away from shanking a few of them in a dark alley. 

Think Sherwood lost any slim chance he had of getting the job full time with that rant.

was never going to get it anyway and tbh he's just out to improve his cv as much as possible between now and the end of the season. Expect Spurs to take the Europa League very seriously.

I find him ridiculously arrogant for a guy who hasn't achieved anything of note. Seems a media favourite as well :anguish:

Aye, that's what it is. Couldn't really put my finger on why I didn't like him. :laugh: Like I say, his bravado is all a bit partridgeshrug.

He's an arrogant prick who's achieved the sum total of fuck all in his management career. Publicly questioning the desire of his squad will mean Spurs have a different manager for the start of next season and Tim 'I'll speak my facking mind pal' Sherwood will be out on his facking ear boy.

He's a cunt.

Sometimes you get managers at the start of their career who might get away with talking about players that way simply because of who they are and what they've achieved.

Tim Sherwood? A bang average midfielder who got a Premier League winner's medal purely because he had Alan Shearer in his team? Good luck with that Tim.

Sometimes you get managers at the start of their career who might get away with talking about players that way simply because of who they are and what they've achieved.

Tim Sherwood? A bang average midfielder who got a Premier League winner's medal purely because he had Alan Shearer in his team? Good luck with that Tim.

Exxxxxxxactly. He's got no credentials whatsoever as a manager and he was fucking ordinary as a player. The Spurs players will look at that and be pissing themselves.

its not a great thing to do, whatever managers say to their players behind closed doors the successful ones almost never hang them out to dry in the media.

Sherwood is awesome. I like him more and more everytime i hear his interviews, proper ballsy b******!  :lol:

You seem to have a thing for cuntish managers

I must have. Sherwood such a bang average player, no managerial credentials to his name...yet talked his way into the job and has now decided to slate half his players, mentalist. Bet he was f***ing nuts on a game of chicken!

Every interview I've seen him do though he basically calls it like a fan would have seen it, doesn't mess around or beat around the bush. Remember early on when they comfortably beat Swansea and basically said he was never bothered with Swansea, they pass around nicely with no intention to score a goal and all his team had to do was counter quickly to create chances. He was bang on but usually a manager doesn't criticise the opposition like that.

He's horribly out of his depth but I find it hilarious rather than hating the c***  :lol: