The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Why?

Personal experiences with the sets of fans. Played cricket with and against a lot of decent mackems, find it hard to hate them too much as I'm not a 'knacker'. Spurs fans have weird expectations and I've never liked that slow chant. They used to always go on Talk Shite back in the day spreading their depression on a Saturday night. Always had something against them. The Liverpool one is obvious, although going to college mainly with Man Utd fans probably helped.

• 2 weeks later...

Monk has lost his mind. Keeps benching the winger that was destroying everyone earlier this season. No idea why.

0 goals and 2 assist all season... I would also try something else if i had a winger with those stats.

:lol: I'd pick my team based on what I'd watched and not shit stats that mean fuck all.

Monk has lost his mind. Keeps benching the winger that was destroying everyone earlier this season. No idea why.

0 goals and 2 assist all season... I would also try something else if i had a winger with those stats.

:lol: I'd pick my team based on what I'd watched and not shit stats that mean fuck all.

Goals and assists don't mean fuck all like :lol: They're generally a fairly good indicator of whether someone is playing well

:lol: I'd pick my team based on what I'd watched and not s*** stats that mean f*** all.

Goals and assists don't mean f*** all like :lol: They're generally a fairly good indicator of whether someone is playing well

I think it's pretty clear to anyone who has watched Swansea this season that Montero is a massive threat. To leave him out, especially at home, is nonsensical.

Goals and assists don't mean fuck all like :lol: They're generally a fairly good indicator of whether someone is playing well

Stats mean fuck all around here unless it suits your agenda. See the Sissoko thread. World class player last season you know.

:lol: I'd pick my team based on what I'd watched and not s*** stats that mean f*** all.

Goals and assists don't mean f*** all like :lol: They're generally a fairly good indicator of whether someone is playing well

I think it's pretty clear to anyone who has watched Swansea this season that Montero is a massive threat. To leave him out, especially at home, is nonsensical.

Of course he was for the first few games but after that he slowed down considerably and maybe got figured out. Not that I've watched Swansea that often lately so his form may have picked up the last while

So what have the people that have been playing instead of him done then?

They have been far worse without him man, please.

I'm not disputing your point, I'm just disputing the goals and assists are meaningless comment

Though based on chances created him and Shelvey have been Swansea's most creative players this season.  Shelvey also only has 2 assists BTW.

Montero constantly has two players marking him, Shelvey apparently stormed out and an 8 million pound world cup defender on the bench while his replacement on the field is having mares.

Monk ain't doing himself any favours with the fans

Guest neesy111

Montero constantly has two players marking him, Shelvey apparently stormed out and an 8 million pound world cup defender on the bench while his replacement on the field is having mares.

Monk ain't doing himself any favours with the fans

Surely if Montero has 2 marking him, it should open up in other areas.

Bartley is a fucking horrorshow like, mad how he's the first back up. Fernandez isn't the best but at least he's competent. Seems to me that Monk has sacked off the fancy dans in favour of grit which has spectacularly backfired.