The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

Rowett would do well to stay at Derby and take them up/keep developing himself as a manager.

Birmingham were mad to get rid of him. When we beat them 4-0 they we about 6th and had one of the bes defensive record. My cousin is a Blues fan and he was livid. I went to that 4-0 game and although we were good, they were not shocking or anything. I also went to the 0-0 at St Andrews and Zola brought off. A striker with still good time for a full-back and they were on top at the time.

Guest chopey

Derby are 2nd in the championship with the second best defence. Why would Rowett leave? Stoke and Derby may well swap places within 5 months.

Same reason as red and white Coleman, lots and lots of lovely lovely money

Derby are 2nd in the championship with the second best defence. Why would Rowett leave? Stoke and Derby may well swap places within 5 months.

Same reason as red and white Coleman, lots and lots of lovely lovely money

Coleman would never have a team in a position where he would be actively poached by a PL club :lol:

Didn't realise that Graham Potter who manages Ostersunds played for Stoke City

Think I can remember him at Birmingham too. Stoke and them did a bit of swapping in them days when Lou Macari went from one to the other. Potter was a fair left back as I remember him, a decent ball player rather than an out and out defender.

I honestly can't remember if he did a good job or not at Watford, got a feeling he will get them out of trouble this year though.

Did well iirc and everyone thought it was shite he got binned after a year

Think it was a bit like us under Pardew. Started well but barely won a game after Christmas iirc