The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

I genuinely hope he does well, unfortunately I just don't think he's very good, he's more of a figure head, he seemed to have a good team around him at Rangers, so he needs more of that IMO.

2 hours ago, Ben said:

I genuinely hope he does well, unfortunately I just don't think he's very good, he's more of a figure head, he seemed to have a good team around him at Rangers, so he needs more of that IMO.

Why? Bloke's a wanker.

Cheating prick on the pitch, lazy manager who needs good people around him and has been pictured in some iffy situations when his sides have been struggling like mad.

Imagine we're in the bottom half of the league and Eddie Howe is pictured off his tits in his local WMC with a well known drug dealer.

Steven Gerrard is an absolute knob and always has been, regardless of whether or not he goes to the pub. Arrogant, phony disciplinarian, know-nowt bag of hot air. And obviously the poster boy of Liverpool love-in Season Noughties.

Was thrilled when he got so dramatically down up last season. 

22 hours ago, Ben said:

I thought he was a canny bloke, a great footballer but just a shite manager, is he a wanker ?

He’s a piece of shit. Was bang to rights of assault but found not guilty by a Liverpool-based jury.

Edited by Fatwax

10 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Didn't Baldwards get a load of grief for calling it a PR stunt?

As usual it was the way he said it, just like Holt at the Mail he's a mood hoover that sees the negative in everything.

On 15/07/2023 at 10:17, Ben said:

I thought he was a canny bloke, a great footballer but just a shite manager, is he a wanker ?

Why give him the benefit of the doubt?