The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

On 06/09/2024 at 23:35, Kaizero said:

Didn't have to wait long :lol: 

"'Big up?': Steve McClaren learns Jamaican patois during training session - with less embarrassing results than his Dutch accent"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13820525/Steve-McClaren-BIZARRE-video-Jamaica-Reggae-Boyz-boss.html

Why is he squinting like that?  He got conjunctivitis or something?

Then he says look me in the eyes...  they other dude must be thinking "I can see where they are supposed to be but,......"

46 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Why is he squinting like that?  He got conjunctivitis or something?

Then he says look me in the eyes...  they other dude must be thinking "I can see where they are supposed to be but,......"

He reminds me of Biden in that clip.

Just now, Fak said:

He reminds me of Biden in that clip.

The bit when he's standing there saying nothing, not the bit where he's doing big up greeting.

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Steven Schumacher sacked at Stoke. That must be one of the least appealing jobs going these days 

Manager of the season then 9 months at Stoke and the chuck him on the scrap heap, do these Sporting Directors have to much power and get rid before the focus is on them ?

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Doubling down on his stupid comments.

To be fair to him, the original question was "do you think you can win silverware this season?". Surely there's only one answer to that three weeks into the season

On 06/09/2024 at 23:39, toon25 said:

Complete fucking weapon.

How the absolute fuck has this piss stain managed to get another job in football, man.

He's won more trophies than Howe... 🙃

Carlisle forum doesn't seem to be too thrilled about the appointment, but my first thoughts were that it was a decent coup for them.

I guess MKs poor start to the season, or that they lost their playoff 1-8 to Crawley on agg, and were battered 5-0 in the cup, meaning they've lost 7 of their last 9, won't help, but I'd still see this as a positive move (for Carlisle).

Carlisle were taken over about a year ago by Americans and have ambitions of playing in the Championship, but it's gone badly wrong for them on the pitch in that time, despite decent investment.

Edited by Paullow