The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

You reckon? It's absolutely nailed on they'll at the very least score their first goal against us. :lol:

I that's going to happen because Newcastle, but it wouldn't surprise me it they got to 11 games without a goal :lol:

Our game against Palace has absolutely got the 1-0 away to Derby County, Kenny Miller feel surrounding it.

What I'm worried about  :lol:

Just had a look at their Benteke replacements. Christ they're bad. Sako who played there today is a left winger who didn't start a single game last season. After him they have a nigerian bloke (who came on today) who managed a grand total of 6 goals in a full season in League one last season. They make our 2nd and 3rd choice strikers look like Aguero and Lukaku. They're fucked :lol:

Is Klopp's position under threat. Ancelotti is available

Shouldn't be. They aren't title contenders, but man would I love to be a Liverpool supporter with the way they play.

Were completely toothless today mind

Shouldn't be. They aren't title contenders, but man would I love to be a Liverpool supporter with the way they play.

It's just Liverpool haven't progressed under Klopp, they're no better or worse than they were in Rogers last game.

Guest firetotheworks

It's just Liverpool haven't progressed under Klopp, they're no better or worse than they were in Rogers last game.

That's pure nonsense. [emoji38]

The Rodgers Klopp comparison is canny annoying tbh, it just conveniently forgets that they had Suarez then.

Guest Howaythetoon

They are not going to challenge for the title any time soon which is why he was appointed, he's under massive pressure IMO!

Guest Howaythetoon

The league has also improved 10 fold since that Rodgers season as well.

And Klopp was hired to improve Liverpool along a similar vein...