The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Puel's sacking was more political/contractual than actual league performance. Have a few Southampton friends and whilst they always thought the football was boring as hell - especially at home - they we're happy enough with what he was doing there.

Texted couple of them, neither want Hughes, Jokanovic from Fulham seems a decent shout

Puel's sacking was more political/contractual than actual league performance. Have a few Southampton friends and whilst they always thought the football was boring as hell - especially at home - they we're happy enough with what he was doing there.

Texted couple of them, neither want Hughes, Jokanovic from Fulham seems a decent shout

No way Jokanovic leaves play off chasing, on fire, Fulham for Saints with 8 games left, surely?

No way Jokanovic leaves play off chasing, on fire, Fulham for Saints with 8 games left, surely?

Aye that was my reaction. Wouldn't be worst of appointments, would rather him than Hughes if I was Saints fan. Bound to be offered better deal than what he's on at Fulham (even if they do go up), plus decent bonus if he keeps them up would be a draw.

Aye that was my reaction. Wouldn't be worst of appointments, would rather him than Hughes if I was Saints fan. Bound to be offered better deal than what he's on at Fulham (even if they do go up), plus decent bonus if he keeps them up would be a draw.

Yeah - you'd deffo take him if you were a Saints fan but he'd be mad to risk it imho.

Yeah - you'd deffo take him if you were a Saints fan but he'd be mad to risk it imho.

Would break Mitro's heart if he left. Sold a dream, given a lie  :'(

8 games is enough time for anyone coming in to turn that around, and keep them up. As things stand their not even in bottom 3, no way cut adrift, and enough teams around there still for them to still be alive.

Tough set of fixtures goes against them though, but any manager will back themselves to have an effect. We managed to draw Rafa at same time of the season