The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Jokanovic to go this week.

I think they'll give him until the January window but can totally see fat Sam going there.

Honestly don't think Fulham's owner would go for Fat Sam. I think he'd roll the die and try to attract a big name.

I think they'll give him until the January window but can totally see fat Sam going there.

Honestly don't think Fulham's owner would go for Fat Sam. I think he'd roll the die and try to attract a big name.

Can't think of many available atm. Always thought Fulham would get in a PFM, if not Jabba then Moyes. Hoof ball to Mitrovic. Lovely stuff. Hope that's after the 22nd December, like.

Can't think of many available atm. Always thought Fulham would get in a PFM, if not Jabba then Moyes. Hoof ball to Mitrovic. Lovely stuff. Hope that's after the 22nd December, like.

Owner is filthy rich, he'll nab someone to try and lift the spirits rather than go PFM. But it's all just a feeling based on the stuff I've heard/know about their owner, so I might still be well off with my thinking :lol:

He’ll keep them up and they can do what Everton did in the summer. Number one priority is survival and Allardyce would pretty much bring that to them. Then they can add more quality to what they’ve got and build further.

Fancy Hughes will go this week to replaced by one of the dynamic duo, Sam or Moyes. If any of those 2 were a half as good as they think they are they would be world beaters.  All the money in the PL and yet these 2 keep on getting employed.