The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

I can't tell you how much I am seriously enjoying Manyou implode. This would be a genius appointment that will only further degenerate this club. It actually makes us look professional, which is really scary. Down, down you go you reds.....

I can't tell you how much I am seriously enjoying Manyou implode. This would be a genius appointment that will only further degenerate this club. It actually makes us look professional, which is really scary. Down, down you go you reds.....

Guest Howaythetoon

I hope Rio is asked to buy the players himself out of his own pocket

Eh why the fuck would he do that? Let Rafa!

Guest Howaythetoon

Man Utd are going to have the kind of post Fergie era Liverpool had post 90s, odd trophies, odd title challenge, lots of managers, lots of spending, lots of ‘barren’ years compared to the glory years... great :lol:

Guest chopey

Man Utd are going to have the kind of post Fergie era Liverpool had post 90s, odd trophies, odd title challenge, lots of managers, lots of spending, lots of ‘barren’ years compared to the glory years... great :lol:

No way man !!! Liverpool would never hire an old legend that was managing successfully in a shite league that came and wrecked 25 years of hard work and put them on the road to perpetual failure (with a few cup wins)

Guest Howaythetoon

They’ll wheel Fergie out in a few years to take over as interim manager, eveh if he has to be wheeled out in a coffin. They got it spectacularly wrong with Moyes and should of kept van Gaal on for another season or two, maybe even making him technical director or something. Mourinho was the crazy appointment.

Why does SSN have a hard on for OGS? It’s disgusting.

Because he's extremely likeable and down to earth and literally the only fans I've ever seen to have a dislike towards him are Newcastle ones.

Guess they just love Man Utd in general and want them to do well.

Literally 90% of the articles on www.skysports.com are about how shit we are and how much work we need to do. This is nonsense.