The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

On 08/01/2024 at 21:09, Dr.Spaceman said:

If anyone's interested

Screenshot_20240108_210826_FotMob.jpg

mine and @brummie sworn enemies, and your sworn enemies........might get the 🍿 out on that day......nah fuck it, will schedule my bowel for a dump instead.

Just now, BeloEmre said:

Mourinho sacked.

Rumour mill to NUFC will go into overdrive if we don’t progress in the cup and carry on the poor league form*.

* This statement in no way endorses either the sacking of Eddie Howe nor the appointment of Jose Mourinho. So step the fuck off your high horse.

On 14/01/2024 at 09:04, joeyt said:

seems an awful bloke 

Forgot to comment on this the other day. Comes across like complete bellend. Between his comments since joining FGR, that podcast and when I heard him on 5 Live the other day. He just seems thoroughly unlikeable. 

Maybe he saw Barton ‘telling it like it is’ and getting loads of publicity. Then thought ‘I’ll have some of that.’

On 14/01/2024 at 09:04, joeyt said:

seems an awful bloke 

"On 25 June 2012, Deeney was sentenced to ten months' imprisonment after pleading guilty to a charge of affray, having attacked a group of students outside a nightclub. The Guardian reported that a "30-second video clip, which was played to the court several times, clearly showed both Troy Deeney and Brennan [Deeney's friend] kicking out at the "defenceless" students, one of whom received repeated blows to the head as he lay injured"

Always has been. 

32 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Mourinho sacked.

Shocked it took this long - if you watch Roma they are truly shocking - barely string 2 passes together 

17 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wish Mourinho would enter the international manager game and fuck off out of league football 

England hopefully. Think he'd do a decent job. And certainly better than the clown in charge now.

27 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Already a lad at work talking about him coming in to follow on from Mr Robson. 

Swear to god these people don’t actually follow football other than some of the narratives flying around 

Chuff me, it's started already then, headlines like "Jose sacked by Roma adds pressure to Eddie Howe". They can fuck right off with that, Eddie's fine where he is, it's just mischief-making by the media, lazy journos and people wanting to unsettle the project we have going on!

On a side note, I reckon Mourinho needs to go somewhere, maybe back to Portugal, and start from the basics of management again, he's just too set in his cycle of singling out a scapegoat player, setting up a siege mentality and complaining about everything that he thinks is an excuse for losing. A stint in international football might help him, but he's just not got the right mindset for league football anymore.