The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

3 hours ago, wormy said:

I don't even want/expect Howe gone but if we did I'm gagging for Nagelsman now just for the top two replies being Chelsea and Man U fans making it about them and how they need him. :lol:

Ive had a funny feeling about something happening with Nagelsmann in the back of my mind for weeks now. 

14 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Neil Warnock has stepped down after their win today. Surely he’s the one that’s led it? Wonder if his health is ok 

Their league form is awful, that was a cup win.

5 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Their league form is awful, that was a cup win.

They’re not going to get relegated though, no? And hasn’t he only been there for a short while? Whole thing just seems a bit odd 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They’re not going to get relegated though, no? And hasn’t he only been there for a short while? Whole thing just seems a bit odd 

Possibly.  Only 4 points off a relegation spot.

11 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Watford :lol:

They will never be a proper club under those owners. Shambolic. How do you sack an existing player turned manager cos that will happen before may

Would be an enormous injustice if this whiny little shit Arteta gets the PL trophy. He’s somehow more pathetic than Klopp. His team play completely in his image. Both Liverpool and Arsenal have gotten away with some disgraceful stuff on and off the pitch this season 

15 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Would be an enormous injustice if this whiny little shit Arteta gets the PL trophy. He’s somehow more pathetic than Klopp. His team play completely in his image. Both Liverpool and Arsenal have gotten away with some disgraceful stuff on and off the pitch this season 

No chance, its man citys sadly

3 hours ago, SteV said:

IMG_0509.thumb.jpeg.f5fee3e54f172bee68a3298a3f17dbbf.jpeg

Thoughts @Alan Pardew ?

I haven’t seen the incident so I don’t want to comment on it. He got sacked and The King didn’t. That’s all I have to say right now at least. Currently debating these prats on the talkSPORT YouTube comments section about the penalty shout yesterday at the Liv-Man C game so you’ll have to excuse me. See ya later lads. 

Edited by Alan Pardew

There's loads of reasons to want it to be true and the top one isn't even how shit Southgate would be there. It's that it would prove straight away that owld J-Rat ain't got the first fucking clue what he's doing.