The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

14 minutes ago, Magpie said:

He's 1/3 favourite to be next Liverpool manager. If he's not gonna go there, who are they gonna go for?

Aye, strange one that 

25 minutes ago, 54 said:

I don't know why, but I feel like De Zerbi at Liverpool would end in tears.

Definitely. Be bloody fantastic 🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, 54 said:

Yeah I reckon he’d take them back a step which I’d be in favour of. Bit too volatile. Albeit whoever they get is going to be a backwards step. 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Really feels like Carragher putting 2 and 2 together to make 5 imo. It's like some people's weird obsession with the fear that because Howe signed certain players for Bournemouth he'll be gagging to raid half their squad for us now. 

AC Milan

Juventus

Barcelona

Bayern

Dortmund

Liverpool

West Ham

Man United

All to be looking for a new managers.

You'd imagine the teams that could  potentially impacted are:

Brighton

Sporting

Lille

Brentford

Leverkusen 

Villa

Burnley

It's going to be one wild summer.

Edited by 54

Also puts into context that this could be one of those transitional seasons where it's all (maybe not the league title) up for grabs in several leagues.

6 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I could see Pep deciding to pack it in this summer as well, will be a surprise announcement as he lifts the FA cup to complete the double

Aye, his time at Man City is going to come to an end soon I think 

Yep, feels like there could be a shake up next season, with opportunities abound. Would put good money on Spurs looking for a new manager within 7/8 months, too.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yep, feels like there could be a shake up next season, with opportunities abound. Would put good money on Spurs looking for a new manager within 7/8 months, too.

Definitely, their form in the second half

of the season has been very poor. A lot hangs on this summer window. They still need to make a few key changes, Son is getting close to the end of his time at the top level. Richarlison had started to show some form but he keeps getting injuries so they’ll need a new striker at least. They need a left winger and they don’t have much depth. If they mess up this window they’re really going to start slipping away 

What will be somewhat (/incredibly) depressing is if Chelsea are the ones to take advantage of any 'unsettledness' and steal a march. Still an awful lot of repair work to do on their squad, mind, but you'd expect Pochettino to get them on the straight and narrow eventually. 

40 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I could see Pep deciding to pack it in this summer as well, will be a surprise announcement as he lifts the FA cup to complete the double

Hasn't he already said he's not renewing past 2025?