The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Nobby Solano ruiling himself out of the Bayern job by becoming the manager of Blyth Spartans.

b901ec90-0941-11ef-8a97-4ddb130a3fcf.jpg

55 minutes ago, 54 said:

'kin wouldn't, m8. Let him leave us in peace. I'd hate to see the redemption arc it'd force. 

Sorry but you got a British record transfer fee for him, you can't still be harking back to him when you're conceding 5 goals every game

It's the managers job to find solutions to injuries, suspensions etc never mind getting £100mil for one player which you can reinvest 

Yeah, I like Moyes but that's horseshit. No teams other than the bottom three have conceded more than West Ham. Most of them don't have Declan Rice either.

Dead man walking. 

I do hate it when clubs so publicly go for other managers while the current one is in place, especially one who has respect within the game as Moyes. And I'm not a big Moyes fan

Palace did the same with Hodgson. Just put them out of their misery or say they're leaving at the end of the season rather than disrespecting the person in charge making them answer questions about their future while you're publicly trying to replace him

Can't say I have much recollection of his time at Wolves. Mainly remember him for being binned by Spain because he said he was taking over at Real then getting sacked by them after about 12 games. 

40 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

West Ham fans not happy with the appointment. 

love it. They were moaning about Moyes only a few months after winning them a European trophy. Hope they get someone they hate 

13 hours ago, joeyt said:

Why

I get that you all love to have a giggle when rival clubs aren't doing too well, but what do you mean why? :lol: 

He's a successful manager who's having a bad season, and it's not like it's a bad season with no reasoning. He's won a trophy in 4 out of the last 5 seasons. He's also managed the Bayern B team.

He'd walk the Bundesliga with Bayern.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I get that you all love to have a giggle when rival clubs aren't doing too well, but what do you mean why? :lol: 

He's a successful manager who's having a bad season, and it's not like it's a bad season with no reasoning. He's won a trophy in 4 out of the last 5 seasons. He's also managed the Bayern B team.

He'd walk the Bundesliga with Bayern.

Aren't the rumours that you guys are looking the hire the guy sacked by Bayern for failing to win the Bundesliga? Not sure Ten Hag will walk it.

2 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

Aren't the rumours that you guys are looking the hire the guy sacked by Bayern for failing to win the Bundesliga? Not sure Ten Hag will walk it.

That is what the tier 4 sources in the press are saying yes. 

Not sure Ten Hag will be going anywhere next season tbh. I can't see Sir Jim Ratshit needlessly wasting money sacking and hiring new staff unless he's convinced it will make him money. Plus Ten Hag will probably fall in line with having less say in the transfer business as he's desperate to keep his reputation intact, and for that he'll not want to fail at Man U.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not sure Ten Hag will be going anywhere next season tbh. I can't see Sir Jim Ratshit needlessly wasting money sacking and hiring new staff unless he's convinced it will make him money. Plus Ten Hag will probably fall in line with having less say in the transfer business as he's desperate to keep his reputation intact, and for that he'll not want to fail at Man U.

Yep the tax dodger is not going to pay £20m to sack him and his staff.

He might look for a government handout though 😀

Edited by Ronson333