The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

21 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Why is there so much love for someone who has conducted himself like an absolute cunt for the last few years? Do people other than Liverpool fans even like the guy?

People in this thread were waxing poetic about him.

He’s been a cunt since the first day he stepped foot into the Prem and he’ll be a cunt on his last day too.  

3 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

could be mandatory viewing if they lose the league in heartbreaking fashion 

Scenes If we beat them in the cup final after Chelsea get the carabao then city win the league :drool:

2 hours ago, 54 said:

Nathan Jones to Charlton.

That is some drop off like, not even a Championship club :lol: 

His comments were ridiculous, man. :lol:  My favourite:

"I could have stayed in a mining community, been a PE teacher and had a nice life, married a nice Welsh girl. I don’t. I want to test myself on every level & that’s nothing against Welsh women. I want to test myself."

:lol: :lol: 

"Deeney's tenure as Forest Green manager lasted just 29 days before club owner Dale Vince sacked the former Premier League star for publicly criticising first-team players.

One of his only six games in charge saw Deeney suffer a 2-1 defeat in a League Two derby against Swindon Town at the County Ground, with the 35-year-old involved in furious disputes and subsequently charged by the FA afterwards.

The charges relating to alleged improper, abusive, insulting and threatening language and behaviour were proved and it has since been revealed Deeney threatened to punch a match official and labelled fourth official Andrew Hickman as a 'weasel', as reported by Sky Sports.

Deeney was hit with a £1,500 fine and four-match ban after reportedly fuming: 'If you weren't a referee, I would punch your ******* head in,' and also described the official as a '******* weasel.'"

Who on here said Deeney comes across as a nice guy ;D

What are Burnley doing? Why are they just happy to sleepwalk back to the Championship?

They've given Kompany free reign of transfers and style of play and they're terrible. Surely they should be looking at Luton and thinking why are we not putting up a similar fight

And when they go down who are they going to sell to make some money? Maybe the keeper will be picked up but they're just going to be selling these random players they've bought from central Europe back to them for little profit. At least when Southampton went down they could sell their youngsters for top price

I think if he wasn't Vincent Kompany he'd have gone ages ago and it baffles me how he's got so much power there

23 hours ago, Menace said:

"Deeney's tenure as Forest Green manager lasted just 29 days before club owner Dale Vince sacked the former Premier League star for publicly criticising first-team players.

One of his only six games in charge saw Deeney suffer a 2-1 defeat in a League Two derby against Swindon Town at the County Ground, with the 35-year-old involved in furious disputes and subsequently charged by the FA afterwards.

The charges relating to alleged improper, abusive, insulting and threatening language and behaviour were proved and it has since been revealed Deeney threatened to punch a match official and labelled fourth official Andrew Hickman as a 'weasel', as reported by Sky Sports.

Deeney was hit with a £1,500 fine and four-match ban after reportedly fuming: 'If you weren't a referee, I would punch your ******* head in,' and also described the official as a '******* weasel.'"

Who on here said Deeney comes across as a nice guy ;D

:lol: what a feral weirdo

Feel nauseous seeing all the Klopp coverage on Sky Sports. Be interesting to see how many minutes they cover about his departure, compared to chatting about other clubs, by the end of the season. Not biased at all (predictably). :undecided:

25 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Feel nauseous seeing all the Klopp coverage on Sky Sports. Be interesting to see how many minutes they cover about his departure, compared to chatting about other clubs, by the end of the season. Not biased at all (predictably). :undecided:

I think even Klopp is bored with it at this stage 

45 minutes ago, Ben said:

I think even Klopp is bored with it at this stage 

Then someone should've told the daft cunt it's not an obligation to announce it six months in advance and make a documentary about it. 

8 minutes ago, wormy said:

Then someone should've told the daft cunt it's not an obligation to announce it six months in advance and make a documentary about it. 

I think the reason it happened is because it was going to be leaked at some point.

34 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

I think the reason it happened is because it was going to be leaked at some point.

That's not good enough. I just hate him so much, nees.