The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

"Malky hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile."

What's this called, damning with faint praise? :lol: 

Surely that's the absolute very least you should expect from a supposedly grown man.

The story that just keeps on giving:

Harry Redknapp: "Malky hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile."

:lol:

Why has no one learnt that this is the time to keep their mouth shut?  :lol:

The story that just keeps on giving:

Harry Redknapp: "Malky hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't raped anyone and he is not a paedophile."

:lol:

Wow!  Where is QPRs press officer when you need them!

QPR FC @QPRFC  ·  3m

We would like to clarify that Mr Redknapp in no way endorses the views exhibited in the recent text messages.  We however stand by the fact that Mr Mackay is neither a rapist nor a murderer.

QPR FC @QPRFC  ·  3m

We would like to clarify that Mr Redknapp in no way endorses the views exhibited in the recent text messages.  We however stand by the fact that Mr Mackay is neither a rapist nor a murderer.

I might add that to my C.V.

QPR FC @QPRFC  ·  3m

But a paedophile? :lol: :lol: :lol:

More words of wisdom from Redknapp:

"Hopefully he will learn from what he has done but everyone does the tweeting and texting. I don't send text messages, but I do receive them with sick jokes. I don't read them, they make me ill"

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9434210/H-On-Malky-He-Hasn-t-Raped-Anyone-

:lol: Can't help but feel that he's slightly missed the point

"Hopefully he will learn from what he has done but everyone does the tweeting and texting. I don't send text messages, but I do receive them with sick jokes. I don't read them, they make me ill"

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9434210/H-On-Malky-He-Hasn-t-Raped-Anyone-

Harry covering his tracks in case he gets investigated in the future

Harry covering his tracks in case he gets investigated in the future

So, he receives them, doesn't read them, but they make him ill. Hmmm ...

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak  · 21m 

Cardiff call for resignation of League Managers' Association chief exec Richard Bevan following LMA's statements on ex-manager Malky #Mackay

Tan is looking to bring down the whole establishment  :lol: