The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

What a pair of cunts they are. They will never be respected by any club anymore. Only a daft owner would hire them.

Then again, Ashley hired Joe Fucking Kinnear. TWICE!!!!

Btw, those gif's are gifs of the year. The Vincent Tan one is just pure gold!

Ex Cardiff youngster having his say:

Ibrahim Farah @Ibby_Farah

Malky mackay is racist wish the people at cardiff city seen it sooner.

Malky mackay always use to call me a wee Egyptian and laugh his head of no one knows what happens behind the scenes in football clubs.

And no I'm not Egyptian I'm welsh and I'm my parents are from somaliland

Every manager has his views on his players I wasn't his type of player but to treat certain player on how he did at cardiff was disgusting

The young black players at Cardiff were treated poor by malky and his coaching staff we were scared to speak around him let alone ask him for help on the training pit

Oxford away a young Somali boy was at the gates and Malky shouted look at that black Somali kid at the gates, look it's ibby brother. He then started laughing him and coaching staff.

Malky mackay always use to call me a wee Egyptian and laugh his head of no one knows what happens behind the scenes in football clubs.

And no I'm not Egyptian I'm welsh and I'm my parents are from somaliland

wtf :lol:

Would love to have seen Joe Kinnear's phone :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'Hi Mike, I just tried to sign that fucking Blackietimbi Gomis but the bastard is probably eating chicken somewhere...bloody Jamaican dreaded cunt'

KaKa, man. Just stop it. You want to find a racist European football league, there's plenty out there. Ours doesn't even deserve mentioning in that respect.

Kind of stupid logic is this? There's plenty racism in our own football and we need to be better.

Bit of verbal diarrhoea. I've experienced racism (not just to myself) at English football grounds so it does 'deserve a mention', what a strange and arrogant thing to say. It might not be as prevalent as other leagues but I didn't realise we're competing in some sort of bigotry league against Russia, Turkey, Ukraine etc.

'Hi Mike, I just tried to sign that fucking Blackietimbi Gomis but the bastard is probably eating chicken somewhere...bloody Jamaican dreaded cunt'

KaKa, man. Just stop it. You want to find a racist European football league, there's plenty out there. Ours doesn't even deserve mentioning in that respect.

Kind of stupid logic is this? There's plenty racism in our own football and we need to be better.

Bit of verbal diarrhoea. I've experienced racism (not just to myself) at English football grounds so it does 'deserve a mention', what a strange and arrogant thing to say. It might not be as prevalent as other leagues but I didn't realise we're competing in some sort of bigotry league against Russia, Turkey, Ukraine etc.

We can't compete with sovereign states like Russia, Turkey and Ukraine tbf.

'Hi Mike, I just tried to sign that f***ing Blackietimbi Gomis but the b****** is probably eating chicken somewhere...bloody Jamaican dreaded c***'

Agreed. I've heard enough of it too.