The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

"Banter" is the most f***ing brain dead word out there.

It is basically "vague excuse for being a brainless t***". To hear that from the LMA is just beyond belief.

:lol: The word infuriates me also.

@SamWallaceIndy

Tim Sherwood has withdrawn his name from the running to be the next Crystal Palace manager

Loves ruling himself out of jobs he has no right to be in for, it'll be even funnier when he can't get one. The fucking spiv.

They should give the job to the current caretaker manager whilst waiting for Pardew to be sacked.  I'm not convinced this supposedly easy start to the season is going to provide as many points as some people seem to think.

Guest firetotheworks

Horseplay needs to replace banter imo like. It's just a word, but I can't stand it and the connotations are shite.

@SamWallaceIndy

Tim Sherwood has withdrawn his name from the running to be the next Crystal Palace manager

Loves ruling himself out of jobs he has no right to be in for, it'll be even funnier when he can't get one. The fucking spiv.

If you go back a few pages his reasons were discussed. Perfectly legitimate. And why hasn't he got the right to be in for jobs at Palace and West Brom? Experienced coach, gave a good account of himself in the 6 months he was a PL manager. If it's take a gamble on someone who'll at least play positive football and might just turn out to be a top coach or play it safe with some has-been or Championship crook I know what I'd prefer.

If he really wants to come in an revolutionize a Premier League club it's just not going to happen, why would anyone give someone with so little experience full control over their club? Going to have to take a step down if he wants to build a team from the ground up.