The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  12m 

Sky Sources: Crystal Palace contact Chelsea coach Dermot Drummy as they continue their search for a new manager #SSNHQ

Ah, okay. That's a good point actually. West Brom already have that coaching structure, and don't really let managers bring in a bunch of staff. Okay, that would make a lot more sense.I do remember some talk of him wanting more money though, which was weird I thought.

Anyway I really hope the guy calms down when he gets another gig. Some of those side line histrionics were so cringe worthy.

Yeah he said he hoped he would be a lot calmer in his next job and maybe think more before dong things. He also put Shearer in his all-time XI players that he's played with and told a decent story about how Shearer wasn't the best trainer and if he wasn't interested he wouldn't take part, he said Shearer wasn't the quickest but put a ball 20 yards away from him and any player and nobody was beating Shearer to the ball. He seems like a decent bloke who's a bit excitable.

Aye, I really enjoyed hearing Sherwood. Made an interesting point about the best defenders not caring about being exposed, they embrace the one-on-one and are able to hold their own. Mentioned Ledley King and Colin Hendry.

I have time for Sherwood, I know most hate him and hate the way he talked to the media and blamed his players, etc. But something about the way he dismantled us and explained how easy it was made me respect him a bit. Also liked that he brought in players from the cold who had been forzen out as well.

You lot need to mask the Geordie accent and call 606 posing as Palace fans asking for Pardew as manager.

Probably no need. A Palace supporting mate of mine thinks Pardew is a legend and says Palace fans would love to have him as their manager.

:idiot2:

Some 50-year-old men in suits trying to look cool by wedging the word "banter" into their completely inappropriate point of view.

I know they support their managers but that's a shocking stance to take on all of this.