The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

Regardless, he has done a fantastic job at Leicester, but he would have eventually took them down. He is a twatty version of Mick McCarthy for me, he'll get teams promoted, but he won't take a club forward over a number of years.

Guest Howaythetoon

The PL needs Mick McCarthy, man. Such a legend.

Despite his mackem links, he's a top top bloke and actually a decent manager. I just think the PL is a step too far for him, but of all the managers who seem to be on a managerial merry go round, he is the one I'd love to see succeed or at least win a cup.

If I were a Championship club, he'd be probably the number one guy I'd employ to gain promotion.

The PL needs Mick McCarthy, man. Such a legend.

Despite his mackem links, he's a top top bloke and actually a decent manager. I just think the PL is a step too far for him, but of all the managers who seem to be on a managerial merry go round, he is the one I'd love to see succeed or at least win a cup.

If I were a Championship club, he'd be probably the number one guy I'd employ to gain promotion.

I love Mick. Before he retires I'd like to see him have a go in the PL with a half decent side. Wolves were crap and Sunderland were made up of League 2 players.

Odds slashed on Klopp to Leicester! Could you imagine?! :lol:

Are there owners really rich? Could this actually happen? I would cry so many tears man.

I don't think Klopp is a money-chaser. He's more about the 'project'. If he can get assurances and the huge backing required to get a team from 'there' to 'here' he'd be willing to listen. Saying that, Leicester would surprise me... a lot.

In many ways, we are Klopp's dream. Sleeping giant needing someone to lead them to glory. Makes me so sad :lol:

Yeah, when I was asking if the owners were rich it was more along the lines of providing the money to build the team the way Klopp would want.

Yes, there s no doubt he would have come to us if we had on owner who really wanted to do something ambitious.

Yeah, when I was asking if the owners were rich it was more along the lines of providing the money to build the team the way Klopp would want.

Yes, there s no doubt he would have come to us if we had on owner who really wanted to do something ambitious.

:thup: plus I think, with all the shite strikers they seem to be buying, that Klopp is not going there :lol:

Are there owners really rich? Could this actually happen? I would cry so many tears man.

I don't think Klopp is a money-chaser. He's more about the 'project'. If he can get assurances and the huge backing required to get a team from 'there' to 'here' he'd be willing to listen. Saying that, Leicester would surprise me... a lot.

In many ways, we are Klopp's dream. Sleeping giant needing someone to lead them to glory. Makes me so sad :lol:

do you think this is still klopps dream btw?  he spent years rebuilding a crippled giant only to get too close to the sun and have his wings nicked off him by the rich kids

the reality of football now is no matter how rich leicesters owners might be, and have no idea about that, they're not rich enough to stop players wanting to leave the club in the event one of the big boys come calling

honestly wonder if klopp will fancy signing up for that again

Remember the quotes from Klopp's agent just before we hired McClaren? If it wasn't for Fat Mike, Klopp would have been our new head coach without a doubt IMO.

Remember the quotes from Klopp's agent just before we hired McClaren? If it wasn't for Fat Mike, Klopp would have been our new head coach without a doubt IMO.

Fucking so true man.