The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Even if he we're to go to Man Utd they would still have the 3rd best squad in the league imo.

Ronaldo would be a difference maker to any of the top 4. Send him to Arsenal and they'd win the league imho.

He'd probably make any of the traditional top 4 champions if he stayed fit for the best part of the season.

Even if he we're to go to Man Utd they would still have the 3rd best squad in the league imo.

They'd also have the best player in the league by an absolute mile (Aguero probably isn't that far off but he is very injury prone)

Liverpool finished 2nd with the 5th best squad and the best player in the league.

Good chance Man Utd win the league this season regardless.

I really don't see Man Utd wining it this season, they're getting results granted but they are playing awful football and getting lucky in the process, and theres only a certain amount of time you can do that before the results turn negative. If they do i'll hold my hands up, but I just can't see it.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought City would race away with it, but it looks like Man Utd could grind out a title win given their rivals' inconsistency. I can't see Arsenal winning it because they are serial bottlers. Spurs could be a dark horse like.

They'd also have the best player in the league by an absolute mile (Aguero probably isn't that far off but he is very injury prone)

Yup. They'd have to be overwhelming favorites.

Man United aren't playing well - haven't played well all season and are above City & Arsenal.

LVG seems to ensure they won't lose the silly games City and Arsenal do. They'll monopolise the ball. Keep it tight. Bit of magic their way to the title or at least a strong challenge. LVG has at least got the players confidence back about being Man Utd.