The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

"I know they were talking about Manchester United and who was going to get it, and I know Jose Mourinho did, but seriously, why doesn't someone like Bruce get considered?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32817/10297713/hulls-steve-bruce-should-be-considered-for-top-jobs-says-ian-holloway

:lol:

Someone like Bruce.  Ah, you mean David Moyes, say?

Don't compare those two, man. If Brewce had been at Everton 11 years they'd have been relegated (and promoted back, probably) 3 times.

I know it's Leeds but I dislike what's going on there tbh. You'd have to be an absolute no-hoper to want to work there.

Can see the self-proclaimed best coach in the world applying.

I know it's Leeds but I dislike what's going on there tbh. You'd have to be an absolute no-hoper to want to work there.

Can see the self-proclaimed best coach in the world applying.

Can he mastermind them to another 5-1 defeat to Luton. Licks wait and see.

Not a great appointment in my opinion. The jury is still out on him as a manager. They need a wholesale reformer and a personality who will fill the lifeless void that is their club, I don't think he is either of those things.

Never gonna happen. A Champions league winner in the championship, you must be joking.

I was just thinking that, there will be two managers in the Championship who have won the Champions League.

Given some of the utterly horrific names we've been linked with, I think Di Matteo is by far the best one I've heard so far.