The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Will never forgive these cubts for capitulating to the Mackems at home to make our relegation official a couple of seasons back. Ridiculous twats. Hope they crash and burn.

The attacking signings they made over the summer were unimpressive too. No pace throughout the team and the answer was to blow £50mil on Sigurdsson.

They should go for Wagner

Wagner and Silva are the two standout managers at smaller clubs at the moment. If we didn't have Rafa those are the ones I'd want us to be looking at.

I understand (somewhat) the love-in for Wagner but oh boy is the dude a cunt. The way he went about last season has left a bitter taste in the mouth. What a pansy prick.

Wagner and Silva are the two standout managers at smaller clubs at the moment. If we didn't have Rafa those are the ones I'd want us to be looking at.

I understand (somewhat) the love-in for Wagner but oh boy is the dude a c***. The way he went about last season has left a bitter taste in the mouth. What a pansy prick.

Agreed, he's doing a very good job BUT I can't stand him.

Much prefer Silva to him.

I understand (somewhat) the love-in for Wagner but oh boy is the dude a cunt. The way he went about last season has left a bitter taste in the mouth. What a pansy prick.

What was it he did last season that was so bad?

What was it he did last season that was so bad?

Acted like a right prick about us, and after our games together. Also I was ticked off the way the media jacked him off and were disappointed they didn't finish top 2. Plus I just don't like his face.

Guest firetotheworks

Has it ever happened this early in the season where a manager's left one club to go to another within the same league?

They're usually free agents at this stage aren't they? Everton should be doing everything they can to tempt Ancelotti, no matter how impossible that may seem.

Guest neesy111

Has it ever happened this early in the season where a manager's left one club to go to another within the same league?

They're usually free agents at this stage aren't they? Everton should be doing everything they can to tempt Ancelotti, no matter how impossible that may seem.

Souness. :anguish:

Guest firetotheworks

Souness. :anguish:

Ah yeah, walked before he was pushed.