The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

The slut has left Hull

How the mackems are still in the bottom three with so much crap down there this season is a testament to how terrible they are, really Burton Bolton, Brum and Hull are as bad if not worse than Rotherham were last season.

To my knowledge I was the first person to use the song Gold by Spandau Ballet for a (uni) football player, in 2008. Some years later I heard West Ham fans singing it for Carlton Cole.

To my knowledge I was the first person to use the song Gold by Spandau Ballet for a (uni) football player, in 2008. Some years later I heard West Ham fans singing it for Carlton Cole.

Boro were singing that for George Boateng a good few years before 2008.

Guest firetotheworks

I told everyone in first school that my mam invented the hokey-cokey, I was 7. That's how old you have to be to make up and believe that sort of thing, like. :lol:

Wow! Idiotic, deluded fat-headed clown!

Sam Allardyce: Let’s put it this way. If you look at my track record why wouldn’t I be here irrespective of Marco Silva? I have every respect for MS and I’m not criticising MS, but Marco Silva’s track record has got no comparison whatsoever with mine because he got Hull relegated

Ha ha get in Silva!

Silva said: 'When he made this comparison it does not make sense. It is the same thing if I compare his work with a national team coach like Gareth Southgate.

'It's like me comparing the goals Richarlison scores in the Premier League to Peter Crouch. Crouch is 37, Richarlison is 20, Crouch has played so many games and Richarlison far less.

'If you want easy work for you, go to see what he was doing when he was 40 years old or see his first seven seasons as a coach what he was doing. Then look at what I am doing. Or you can wait until I am 63 years old and we can compare what I have done. That is the best solution.'

Guest firetotheworks

Just imagining Silva reading Allardyce's Wikipedia in preparation for that answer and chuckling away to himself at his actual record. [emoji38]

In January 1997, Allardyce made his return to football as manager of struggling Division Two club Notts County.[65] He arrived too late to save them from relegation in 1996–97, and in his autobiography described how the players "would not respond" to his coaching methods as they went 18 games without a win and pressure mounted on Allardyce.

:lol:

Fair play to Silva. He has killed him and hasn’t even had to mention the fact that he has actually won some trophies.

Fat Sam seems to value “never being relegated from the Prem” above actually winning things. Complete and utter weapon.

Sam Allardyce: Let’s put it this way. If you look at my track record why wouldn’t I be here irrespective of Marco Silva? I have every respect for MS and I’m not criticising MS, but Marco Silva’s track record has got no comparison whatsoever with mine because he got Hull relegated

Ha ha get in Silva!

Silva said: 'When he made this comparison it does not make sense. It is the same thing if I compare his work with a national team coach like Gareth Southgate.

'It's like me comparing the goals Richarlison scores in the Premier League to Peter Crouch. Crouch is 37, Richarlison is 20, Crouch has played so many games and Richarlison far less.

'If you want easy work for you, go to see what he was doing when he was 40 years old or see his first seven seasons as a coach what he was doing. Then look at what I am doing. Or you can wait until I am 63 years old and we can compare what I have done. That is the best solution.'

:sweetjesus: What a man.

Ha ha get in Silva!

:sweetjesus: What a man.

Liking him more and more.