The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

You can’t argue with their policy, not even their recruitment policy as they keep winning trophies and get to make some money on players they loan out and who do well. Kennedy excluded of course, we are more likely to win a trophy than hand them some money for the lad to sign him permanently.

• 2 weeks later...

Henry to Villa leaves Bruce available to replace Rafa. Just the sort of crap move we would make. For the record I think that Bruce is a third rate manager who will guarantee relegation

I think Bruce would have far too much self respect to manage under Ashley after what he's done to Rafa

Henry to Villa leaves Bruce available to replace Rafa. Just the sort of crap move we would make. For the record I think that Bruce is a third rate manager who will guarantee relegation

I think Bruce would have far too much self respect to manage under Ashley after what he's done to Rafa

You're a more confident man than me!

You're a more confident man than me!

Surely at some point managers are going to say "no" to Ashley's ludicrous conditions of employment. Who lines up for a dose of what Rafa has very publicly been served?

• 3 weeks later...

USA! USA!

David Moyes has emerged as a leading candidate to become the new head coach of the United States national team, according to the Daily Mail.

Moyes led West Ham to a 13th-placed finish in the Premier League last season before he was let go by co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold.

Tbf there’s nothing to indicate that he’s actually in the mix, let alone a “leading candidate.” Only that he’s interested in the job. I’d be surprised if he was their choice, he has no connections here.

Apparently USSF has been in talks with Juan Carlos Osorio.