The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

He won two major trophies in two season, including a season where he won 30 game, and all they can muster up is:

Chelsea Football Club and Antonio Conte have parted company.

During Antonio’s time at the club, we won our sixth league title and eighth FA Cup. In the title winning season, the club set a then-record 30 wins in a 38-game Premier League season, as well as a club-record 13 consecutive league victories.

We wish Antonio every success in his future career.

How pathetic :lol:

Pathetic how they treated him. Did brilliant work for a season, walked the league then has a bit of a bad one and is sacked. Know he pissed off the hierarchy behind the scenes royally but chelsea treat their managers like shit. Still don't quite understand why they hate rafa so after so long from one sly comment a long time ago as a rival manager.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope he fails, but being Italian who have often done well in the PL, he will probably succeed. Then get sacked a year later...

Plays lovely football and reached 91 points with Napoli last season yet still didn't win the league. Did it with Rafa's players mostly, mind. And he's a bit radge.

is wiki right that he brought in reini and not rafa?  seems an odd one, unless he was there on loan and serri made permanent or something

Plays lovely football and reached 91 points with Napoli last season yet still didn't win the league. Did it with Rafa's players mostly, mind. And he's a bit radge.

is wiki right that he brought in reini and not rafa?  seems an odd one, unless he was there on loan and serri made permanent or something

I assume you mean Reina? :lol:

Aye Rafa loaned him for his first season at Napoli (13/14) but didn't for his second and last season. Sarri brought him back permanently.

Just looking at the business Rafa done at Napoli, bloody hell. Mertens for €10m, Callejon for €10m, Jorginho for €6m, Ghoulam for €5m, Koulibaly for €7m. Amazing.

Aye Rafa loaned him for his first season at Napoli (13/14) but didn't for his second and last season. Sarri brought him back permanently.

Just looking at the business Rafa done at Napoli, bloody hell. Mertens for €10m, Callejon for €10m, Jorginho for €6m, Ghoulam for €5m, Koulibaly for €7m. Amazing.

aye him

as for the bold this is why i hate ashley and the thumb, if the two of them can't sit there and do the math that letting him sign players will pay dividends everything then they need shooting with shit

on the other hand the stupid cunt might be looking at those transfer fees and expecting him to do it again :lol:

aye him

as for the bold this is why i hate ashley and the thumb, if the two of them can't sit there and do the math that letting him sign players will pay dividends everything then they need shooting with shit

on the other hand the stupid cunt might be looking at those transfer fees and expecting him to do it again :lol:

At Napoli he would've been able to offer higher wages and European football tbf, as well as the ability to fork out €37m on Higuain, but I totally agree with you. I can only assume Ashley wants the money for his loan back, but then again surely it's been paid off already? Was only £37m wasn't it? I don't know. The man is an absolute wanker and I wish him nothing but the worst.

Pathetic how they treated him. Did brilliant work for a season, walked the league then has a bit of a bad one and is sacked. Know he pissed off the hierarchy behind the scenes royally but chelsea treat their managers like shit. Still don't quite understand why they hate rafa so after so long from one sly comment a long time ago as a rival manager.

They're just a loathsome bunch of cunts, always have been. They were horrible in the 80's (Bates, electric fences, Nazi cunt fans), not much better in the 90's and 00's (Dennis Wise, John Terry, fans still cunts) and they're no different now.

I get tremendous personal satisfaction from the fact that they basically gave away Lukaku, De Bruyne and Salah. I mean seriously, what a cunting, stupidly-run club man  :lol: