The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Klinsmann to Hertha.

I thought they would have got Kovac.

When was the last time Klinsmann managed?

Klinsmann is only a temp appointment to the end of the season, assumption is that Kovac comes in then.

Last time was when he left the US national side in 2016.

Everyone who isn’t an Arsenal fan knew this would happen. They will do what Man Utd have done, keep failing in their appointments until the job is too big for anyone to take on and they have to resort to going after a former player.

Henry has just joined Montreal, let’s see what happens in a years time when he’s got that ‘experience’ behind him.

Everyone who isn’t an Arsenal fan knew this would happen. They will do what Man Utd have done, keep failing in their appointments until the job is too big for anyone to take on and they have to resort to going after a former player.

Henry has just joined Montreal, let’s see what happens in a years time when he’s got that ‘experience’ behind him.

I honestly thought he’d do well. Given his success in Spain and the Europa League and him being a more tactically defensive manager I thought that would provide the structure Arsenal needed to build on their usual style. I didn’t expect he’d somehow make the defensive side worse and their attacking players non existent.

Guest neesy111

Wenger Out

:lol: So happy. 16 consecutive years of Champions League football. Enjoy the wilderness Arsenal fans, you ingrates.

:smugdog:

Getting rid of Wenger wasn't the worse choice, but getting emery was such a step backwards.