The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Could see Arteta at Arsenal or Everton on his own actually, maybe not until the summer but former player, highly rated...

I could have seen that as well but the way Pep has talked about him in the past suggests he might be the next City manager.

Do you think Pep will leave anytime soon?

I would guess within the next two years but there's no reasoning behind the guess. :lol:

The Guardian did a story on this in the past week or so - they were convinced he’d be gone in a similar time frame. It was a compelling case...

EDIT: here we are https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/11/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-exodus

He'll surely stay about and try to win the CL? I reckon he could be there for 5 years if he still hasn't done it. I could see him in Italy, PSG and maybe back to Barca at some stage but he's still only young.

I think Pep will win the Champions league this season and leave in the summer

I think he'll leave pretty much as soon as he wins the CL as well. Will have his pick of most if not all club jobs. Juventus likely.

Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo has emerged as the leading candidate to be Arsenal’s next manager, having impressed Arsenal hierarchy with the job he has done at Wolves & the long-standing relationship between head of football Raul Sanllehi & Santo’s agent Jorge Mendes. [Mail]

If that happens Wolves would be a great ambitious project for Rafa Benitez to come back for.