The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest neesy111

He must fancy his chances of finishing above Fulham & Burnley to take the job, like. No idea how the fuck he does it but he always has the knack when he goes into a struggling new club. Brighton will be looking over their shoulders now.

Gets them organized.  Think this will be a step too far for them.

Still think the only reason he kept Palace up was the money they spent.

Everton would've stayed up in anycase imo unless they made a disastrous appointment.

Mackems just did the new manager bounce again.

He’s going to keep them up isn’t he? 😂

He won't if they don't give him extra funds in January. But they will, he always seems to get clubs to loosen the purse when he goes in to do a firefighting job.

He must fancy his chances of finishing above Fulham & Burnley to take the job, like. No idea how the f*** he does it but he always has the knack when he goes into a struggling new club. Brighton will be looking over their shoulders now.

Gets them organized.  Think this will be a step too far for them.

Still think the only reason he kept Palace up was the money they spent.

Everton would've stayed up in anycase imo unless they made a disastrous appointment.

Mackems just did the new manager bounce again.

His recruitment for Sunderland was very good tbf. Khazri, Kirchoff and Kone.

Got Defoe properly firing

Tbf West Brom are only 2 points behind Burnley, and if Brighton don't beat Fulham tonight, they're right in the mix.

It's all to play for regarding avoiding relegation. If West Brom could beat Villa at home this weekend, would give them a massive boost.

From another forum;

"For what it’s worth, he was sacked before yesterday but still was nice enough to take the team due to the fact that Allardyce hadn’t had Covid clearance. Would have been even more interesting if they’d won last night "

WBA board have been taking lessons from Mike Ashley. Cunts!

I had no idea until the sacking was announced that Julian Dicks was on the coaching staff.

He was a proper radgie as a player. Always seemed to be sent off when he came up to Newcastle.

"His first dismissal came after he threw his elbow into the face of Newcastle United player Franz Carr. There had been no friction between the two players with Dicks saying of the incident "Not to this day do I know why I did it. I had it in my mind that I was going to elbow him, and that was it — bang!""

I had no idea until the sacking was announced that Julian Dicks was on the coaching staff.

He was a proper radgie as a player. Always seemed to be sent off when he came up to Newcastle.

"His first dismissal came after he threw his elbow into the face of Newcastle United player Franz Carr. There had been no friction between the two players with Dicks saying of the incident "Not to this day do I know why I did it. I had it in my mind that I was going to elbow him, and that was it — bang!""

Like I said. :thup:

Will depend on who Allardyce brings in. He's always had a decent eye for a player and has made some fairly stellar signings at all the clubs he was at looking at this, also partial to an absolute disaster of a signing:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sam-allardyce/spielertransfers/trainer/445/plus/0/galerie/0?station_id=39069

Of course, more disasters than hits for us. Out of:

Smith, Geremi, Enrique, Barton, Rozenhal, Cacapa, Beye, Faye, Viduka you'd have to say only Enrique and Beye were out and out successes and Enrique never really got going until the Championship season really. Faye at a push.