The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest antz1uk

According to Wiki, Owen Coyle from Burnley to Bolton.

that's years ago. yet we have pardew in a job and curbishley hanging around waiting, o'leary will be back next

Guest hobshobs

Get the f*** out of here. What are Swansea expecting ffs :lol:

To be honest their situation is similar to ours last season, what with being in Europe and struggling in the league, and we all anted Pardew out. Granted the standard of football isn't comparable, but they are genuinely at risk of relegation, having spent a fair bit of money (something Pardew wasn't allowed to do).

Something Pardew wasn't allowed to do? What! Pardew bought 5 players that January and still only just managed to avoid relegation. If QPR hadn't gifted us three points we might have a decent manager by now.

We should go all out for Laudrup.

Somehow I think he'd be perfect for us.

Would never work under Jabba though. Would he?

Might as well reappoint KK if the goal is to get someone who won't be in the job for more than three months

Nah, Can't see us going from Kinnear and Pards to an actuall football guy. But lets dream on :)

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

After Laudrup's sacking it means the three English teams that started in Europa League have all sacked their managers

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7298/12310740546_ba9f2fd1af_o.png

After Laudrup's sacking it means the three English teams that started in Europa League have all sacked their managers

:lol:

Complete coincidence, of course.

7 have gone in total tbf, and when you think another handful are fairly untouchable at the minute then I'm not sure it's the trend it looks like.

Might as well reappoint KK if the goal is to get someone who won't be in the job for more than three months

That, sadly.

:lol:

Complete coincidence, of course.

:lol:  :lol: Of course it's a coincidence ffs. Tottenham were 7th in the league (5 points from 4th) when they sacked AVB as well as still being involved in every cup competition. Wigan had a completely different manager this season to the one who got them into Europe, some shit Norwegian bloke. And Swansea (who were still in the FA Cup) were on course to finish 8 points worse off than they did last season. You can outright say that AVB and Laudrup were both harsh sackings.

How many of last seasons Europa League managers were sacked btw? I'm guessing this is a continuation of some trend or something?

Areet, none. What about the season before? None, again? Suprising. Before that even? Ahhh, none...

Apparently Laudrup was very blasé about things. Poor discipline.

One of the podcasts a few weeks ago was talking about a lot of players not enjoying his training and methods from the off but he was getting away with it because results were good early on. Apparently a lot of friction between the Spanish/BBVA players he brought in who were behind him and the rest of the lads who thought everything was too laid back and more like a holiday camp.

You have to laugh at the 'let's get him in remarks'. No-one has any idea what has been going on.

Clearly something has gone wrong there, think about it Swansea have been fairly sensible with managers why would they all of a sudden brain fart? There's been something going on behind the scenes and I wouldn't be surprised if some of that Mirror article is true as it would fit with their performances this season.

Apparently Laudrup was very blasé about things. Poor discipline.

One of the podcasts a few weeks ago was talking about a lot of players not enjoying his training and methods from the off but he was getting away with it because results were good early on. Apparently a lot of friction between the Spanish/BBVA players he brought in who were behind him and the rest of the lads who thought everything was too laid back and more like a holiday camp.

All the foreigners fault marra....  :lol:

Always making me laugh when ever a club goes through a sticky situation that its always the foreigners fault.