The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Wow, so his last ambition in football was to save a South London club which he had no affinity towards from relegation ? Clearly more to it than what's being said. Mackems are gonna be heartbroken, the minute though things start to go wrong with their new manager whoever that is, this guy's fat face will be everywhere with them.

Wouldn't be surprised if there isn't. His plan will have been the England job to be his last but then didn't want to retire with his last act in football being sacked for being a dodgy cunt.

I'd love for him to buy a Benidorm pub and hoy darts with the locals all day, but I wonder why he's retiring so randomly. Might be a underlying non-footballing reason.

Seriously think he maybe suffering from ill health, he mentions about spending time with his family while he can, it maybe just because he's about 10 years away from average life expectancy, there maybe something more to it.

You would hope that he takes this opportunity to change his health a bit. I'm by no means small, now am I not as big as him but even I at 27 feel some effects from being overweight and I'm working to change that. If I can feel those effects then goodness knows what someone the size and age of him feels.

Guest palnese

Or maybe the fire in his fat fucking belly is out. He's growing old. He's rich. He fucked up his dream job. There's nothing out there for him anymore.

Or maybe the fire in his fat fucking belly is out. He's growing old. He's rich. He fucked up his dream job. There's nothing out there for him anymore.

Or he's about to get a lifetime ban from football for being the bent cunt we all know he is :shifty:

I'd love for him to buy a Benidorm pub and hoy darts with the locals all day, but I wonder why he's retiring so randomly. Might be a underlying non-footballing reason.

Seriously think he maybe suffering from ill health, he mentions about spending time with his family while he can, it maybe just because he's about 10 years away from average life expectancy, there maybe something more to it.

You would hope that he takes this opportunity to change his health a bit. I'm by no means small, now am I as big as him but even I at 27 feel some effects from being overweight and I'm working to change that. If I can feel those effects then goodness knows what someone the size and age feels.

He still smoking? When I was 13/14 and had my ST, used to get in the Milburn early for autographs. Caught him peeking out once, while the the Bolton players were having a wander on the pitch, having a crafty tab.

Weird one this remember hearing him say after the game on Sunday about investing in the squad in the summer ? Deffo sounded like a man planning for next season rather than planning on retiring...

Guest Howaythetoon

He will always be remembered as a bent cunt who fucked up the England job and it serves him right. Mind on Wearside he'll always be a legend, up there with AJ and Wearside Jack. Good riddance to the fact cunt! And I used to rate him and wanted him here when we did get him.

He will always be remembered as a bent cunt who fucked up the England job and it serves him right. Mind on Wearside he'll always be a legend, up there with AJ and Wearside Jack. Good riddance to the fact cunt! And I used to rate him and wanted him here when we did get him.

Remember being geet positive when he arrived, and following the Bolton result. Then he went full Fat Sam. We were above him the, very good manager for most his other clubs.

Guest Howaythetoon

He bottled the Toon job big time, that was his one big chance at club level to prove himself. Up until he arrived he was a bit of a maverick in terms of tactics, ideas and his philosophy and was for me an exciting prospect. You cannot deny what he achieved at Bolton. He would have worked here under FS btw, I'm certain of that.

He bottled the Toon job big time, that was his one big chance at club level to prove himself. Up until he arrived he was a bit of a maverick in terms of tactics, ideas and his philosophy and was for me an exciting prospect. You cannot deny what he achieved at Bolton. He would have worked here under FS btw, I'm certain of that.

Define "worked".

Think he's been caught out again with something bent.

Correct. If what I've heard is true there'll be a newspaper story in relation to the tax scandal in the coming days. He's resigned before bringing club into disrepute etc. Last we will see of BSA I think.