Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you suppose we'll see Tiote - Anita sitting and Sissoko pushing up forward?

I've grown fond of the Sissoko - Anita parnership. Would've liked Marveaux there if Cabaye is not fit.

Hope this formation works and isn't too defensive. Should be great on the counter anyway, with Benny, Remy, Gouff and Sissoko.

So Baines & Mirrallas? vs Debuchy &                                                      Ben Arfa somewhere over here. 

That will be interesting? :lol:

Yeah, I'm terrified for Debuchy tonight.

I expect him giving another penalty tonight tbh

Great decision by Pardew! Everyone on here completely deluded, Cisse has been very very very very poor of late and you just cannot keep playing him... Think about how other players will think or react if he onstinately kept playing him every game...

Tiote must have impressed in training, can see why he might want some more steel in the middle to stop the everton attacking midifielders.

Like it! Hope it works out...

But most people on here agree its the right thing to do..

Great decision by Pardew! Everyone on here completely deluded, Cisse has been very very very very poor of late and you just cannot keep playing him... Think about how other players will think or react if he onstinately kept playing him every game...

Tiote must have impressed in training, can see why he might want some more steel in the middle to stop the everton attacking midifielders.

Like it! Hope it works out...

But most people on here agree its the right thing to do..

DELUDED

You've come as I and most suspected - to play on the counter-attack. And that's definitely the right way to play us IMO.

Osman has been flat-out poor so far this season. McCarthy still settling - they've got a really big job tonight collectively to give a bit of protection when you're breaking.

Tbf i don't like Tiote but i think he has played well in recent weeks, i'm just worried about the overall balance of the team we lack creation at the best of times and with Tiote-Anita-Sissoko its close to zero.

Tiote has hardly played this season. :lol: