Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really hope that goal has galvanised Cisse (even though I feel like I've been saying that sort of thing for a year). I'm losing faith in him by the match so I desperately hope he proves me wrong and puts in a performance tonight. If he's wank and scores, fair enough. If he's wank and doesn't score then it's just getting more and more pointless having him in the side. On current form, Gouffran deserves the shirt really, but it might be in our best interests to keep the faith in Papiss for now - because if he regains anything like the form of his first spell, he's obviously a huge asset.

FFS spent the day thinking about this and become quite confident of a result.

Watch us get completely outplayed and get dicked 3-0.

I've got my typical 'hour or so before kick-off and now I'm dead confident all of a sudden' vibe, but it's going to be a really hard game. I just hope we're not absolutely fucking wank, tbh, and that Hull was just our standard shite result against a newly-promoted side. We had a couple in the 5th season.

Tbf I did forget Neil was here and is a sound guy :lol: the article wound me up and just the barrage of shit on twitter from them.

Perhaps I went slightly overboard but I stand by the point that the article is a disgrace, and is just dressed up insults not really related to football

All Everton fans with access to a computer are complete and utter cunts. I think it's a scouse thing. Neil and 1878 are easily the exception to this, just happens we own both of them.

Tbf I did forget Neil was here and is a sound guy :lol: the article wound me up and just the barrage of shit on twitter from them.

Perhaps I went slightly overboard but I stand by the point that the article is a disgrace, and is just dressed up insults not really related to football

All Everton fans with access to a computer are complete and utter cunts. I think it's a scouse thing. Neil and 1878 are easily the exception to this, just happens we own both of them.

Bit strong. :lol:

FFS spent the day thinking about this and become quite confident of a result.

Watch us get completely outplayed and get dicked 3-0.

I've got my typical 'hour or so before kick-off and now I'm dead confident all of a sudden' vibe, but it's going to be a really hard game. I just hope we're not absolutely f***ing w***, tbh, and that Hull was just our standard s**** result against a newly-promoted side. We had a couple in the 5th season.

I think it's because we're away from home.  It's when we come up against teams that just want to park the bus, like West Ham, Fulham and Hull that we seem to struggle the most.

So out of character!

Its fucking true though. I can see why santoon went with his chip on shoulder thing, it's bang on. Liverpool fans are deluded, Everton fans massively bitter. Neither have any self awareness, both take themselves so seriously.

Awful breed of fan (the football fans that is - put football aside and it's a different story) generally don't have any time for either, unless they are separated from the herd, like here.

Here's what I expect to see based on form:

- Everton play with lots of movement and some form of intricate passing, creating good quality chances using team moves.

- NUFC to pass it around aimlessly with zero intention to create whilst the team as a whole is static, then every 15 seconds we're on the ball we put it into the "danger zone" aimed at Cisse/Remy without any hope of them getting to the ball. Everton take an early lead and we surrender the game meekly. Pardew makes some desperate, random substitutions that has defenders up front and/or strikers in midfield.

Here's what I'm hoping to see based on the best we can do under Pardew:

- Everton to outplay us for large periods of both halves but completely waste their chances.

- NUFC 1st Half: Ben Arfa, Remy, whoever, to have a cracking game, carrying our team, the horrendous lack of quality passing and movement is plastered over by some decent counter-attacking play, we score a goal or two and completely silence the home crowd, the players boosted by the confidence of being in the lead forget Pardew's instructions of "just get it in 'da fackin danga zone lads", relax, and start to play some alright football, although Cabaye is losing a shitload of possession with his first-time balls sprayed sloppily everywhere.

- 2nd Half: We come out absolutely s*** scared of the ball, everyone told to stick to position, hold on for our dear lives and hoof it for 15-20 minutes. Everton dominate but fail to score a goal, then eventually slip into playing as s*** as us. After that time the players settle, forget Pardew's half time speech and instructions, and the team starts playing alright again, possibly adding another goal.

Guest VanBarduck

Here's what I expect to see based on form:

- Everton play with lots of movement and some form of intricate passing, creating good quality chances using team moves.

- NUFC to pass it around aimlessly with zero intention to create whilst the team as a whole is static, then every 15 seconds we're on the ball we put it into the "danger zone" aimed at Cisse/Remy without any hope of them getting to the ball. Everton take an early lead and we surrender the game meekly. Pardew makes some desperate, random substitutions that has defenders up front and/or strikers in midfield.

Here's what I'm hoping to see based on the best we can do under Pardew:

- Everton to outplay us for large periods of both halves but completely waste their chances.

- NUFC 1st Half: Ben Arfa, Remy, whoever, to have a cracking game, carrying our team, the horrendous lack of quality passing and movement is plastered over by some decent counter-attacking play, we score a goal or two and completely silence the home crowd, the players boosted by the confidence of being in the lead forget Pardew's instructions of "just get it in 'da fackin danga zone lads", relax, and start to play some alright football, although Cabaye is losing a shitload of possession with his first-time balls sprayed sloppily everywhere.

- 2nd Half: We come out absolutely s*** scared of the ball, everyone told to stick to position, hold on for our dear lives and hoof it for 15-20 minutes. Everton dominate but fail to score a goal, then eventually slip into playing as s*** as us. After that time the players settle, forget Pardew's half time speech and instructions, and the team starts playing alright again, possibly adding another goal.

Good post. I like it .

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 4s

#NUFC (4-3-3): Krul; Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini ©, Santon; Anita, Tiote, Sissoko; Gouffran, Remy, Ben Arfa.

#NUFC subs: Elliot, Dummett, Williamson, Cabaye, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Cisse.