Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kanchelskis passed fit for us.

Am I right in thinking that Thomas Myhre is still sidelined with diabetes?

Yeah, he's fucked. Steve Simonsen's at a Pulp gig too. Alex Nyarko lined up as emergency keeper.

In other news, just to show how big a pinch of salt you need to take with league positions currently, a win for you tonight puts on-the-brink-of-crisis Newcastle above started-the-season-really-well Everton.

In other news, just to show how big a pinch of salt you need to take with league positions currently, a win for you tonight puts on-the-brink-of-crisis Newcastle above started-the-season-really-well Everton.

A WIN. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

never really had a problem with Everton as a club/ fans. really quite liked them in there 80s hayday - such a breath of fresh air from the Liverpool dominance. That said- hopefully we will f*** them up tonight. I know where my Loyalties are. Take note Americans.

had lots of bother with their fans, the standard (and this has been commented on by fans of other clus aswell) liverpudlian tactic of behaving like your best friends till they have you massively outnumbered then launching bricks and bottles etc. also they possess one of the worst accents in the country.

http://i.imgur.com/TVTIMRh.jpg

Really nervous about this for some reason. Keep expecting Baines to smash a free kick into the top corner :(

Really hope we don't have a shit line-up tonight. If Remy is injured then Gouffran has to come in for him.