Everton vs Newcastle United - 30/09/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

TRC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Santon    MYM          Colo    Dummo

Sissoko  Anita

HBA          Gouffy      Remy

Cisse

2-2

Krul

Santon    MYM          Colo    Dummo

Sissoko  Anita

HBA          Gouffy      Remy

Cisse

2-2

This your fantasy lineup man? Ain't a fucking chance in hell this happens.

Krul

Debuchy    MYM          Colo    Santon

Sissoko  Anita

HBA          Cabaye      Remy

Gouffy

HBA, Remy and Gouffy are all really impressing at the moment as has Sissoko in the midfield. Cabaye is a good player but hasn't looked all that good thus far in the games he's played in i'd consider trying marveaux in his position. Bar City and Hull the defence has done reasonably well however the concern is we do seem to look little vulnerable in the air.

I'd be happy with a point from this one but stranger things have happened so who knows we could nick a win. like Hull did.

I've predicted a loss, fancy it to be a decent game though. I find it hard to be fearful of a left back like even with Ben Arfa/Debuchy doing the defending. Think Mirralas is the one who could cause us most problems. Hope Lakaku doesn't start either.

We really need HBA to be on top productive form.  Baines needs to be frightened of wandering up field. Sissoko on the right of a midfield 3 to use his pace and muscle to help Debuchey out. HBA to stand in the hole Baines has left.

We really need HBA to be on top productive form.  Baines needs to be frightened of wandering up field. Sissoko on the right of a midfield 3 to use his pace and muscle to help Debuchey out. HBA to stand in the hole Baines has left.

Job's a good un!

I'll no doubt be horrifically wrong, like :lol: