2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently we are the heaviest team. With no Yakubu or Shittu this time, I'm generally surprised and fully blame the Geordie Hercules.

Also, stunned that Ghana have managed not to be the shortest team.

edit: Population growth as well! Semifinalists for Traffic death and murder rate.

:lol:

No worries about 0-0s and uninspiring 0-1s. I think by the next few weeks, Iran will replace Greece as the symbol of boring teams.

8 goals scored, 2 conceded in 10 qualifier games :lol: . two 0-0s, and a 1-1 in three friendlies so far. Only 2 strikers in the squad of 23.  :idiot2:

Can't believe it's the same Queiroz that according to Fergie was the mastermind behind Man Utd's orgasmic football in 2007-08.

Is anyone not injured?

:llorente?:

I just can't wait for that first scuffed shot Shola takes, or the first time he jumps at completely the wrong time for an easy header, just so for once I can piss myself laughing instead of thinking "FFS Shola!"

I just can't wait for that first scuffed shot Shola takes, or the first time he jumps at completely the wrong time for an easy header, just so for once I can piss myself laughing instead of thinking "FFS Shola!"

Aye, I can just picture the gormless little smirk that always breaks across his face when he gives a daft free-kick away for bundling into the opposition CB.

And when he scores...

:yao:

:okay:

:suicide:

Their third goal was pretty nice. Class work from Japanese man #6, trickery on the wing and drilled the cross along the ground for Honda. They still look disjointed, though maybe it's to be expected with all the subs they've made. Kagawa's goal was wank, shot come cross where the keeper and defender both opted to leave the ball.

Aye, I know. But they look s***. Barely made a successful pass and keep hoofing the ball up the pitch.

Sad to hear. I remember being blown away by the Japanese women's team at the last women's WC. They played an incredibly technical style.

Always one...

@EurosportCom_EN  30m

CAMEROON REFUSE TO BOARD PLANE TO BRAZIL: Bonus dispurte inspires strike action. https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/world-cup-cameroon-refuse-board-flight-brazil-bonuses-105824352--sow.html

Came here to post that :lol: This is seriously going to hurt Brazil's chances. They have to arrive and play at their best for 2 games. If we're reduced to 3 teams or if they arrive night before so Mexico can humiliate them it's going to be absolute shite.

Aye, I know. But they look s***. Barely made a successful pass and keep hoofing the ball up the pitch.

Sad to hear. I remember being blown by the Japanese women's team at the last women's WC. They played an incredibly technical style.

Must have been a great night, wel jel.